Starting over today!!
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can do it!
  • diannemcal
    diannemcal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting over ... I almost lost the battle in 2015. After much time in the hospital, strep in my blood, double pneumonia, diverticulitis and endocarditis resulting in an aortic valve replacement ... I am so ready to make the necessary changes to see my health abound and my weight drop! Any and all encouragement is welcome!
  • dabel23
    dabel23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting over again. Focusing on changing my Lunch habits mainly since I am on the road a lot, it's hard to eat right.
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Same here :)
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Me too... I have been a fast food non stop eater for far too long!! Happy 2016!!! Here's to healthy eating habits!!
  • sparkles61
    sparkles61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping on the starting over wagon. I got sick for 6 weeks with pneumonia and then the holidays hit. I never stopped eating bad stuff all the way through even though I couldn't work out. Today is back to the way I know I should be. I do know that I don't feel very good as compared to when I'm working out and eating right. Here's to feeling good!!!
  • Mountah
    Mountah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I saw this thread as I sat here and pondered how awful my life has become in the past year. I am no longer going to be out of control. From this moment, I am going to be the master of my destiny. 2016 is going to be the turning point. It will be the year when I look back and point and say "that is when my life became amazing." Good luck to everyone and feel free to join me on this journey.
  • pink_kritty
    pink_kritty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This app really helped me last year. I some how got out of my routine but I'm back at it. We can do this!!!
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. I lost 61 pounds about three years ago, fell off the maintenance wagon and slowly let a lot of it creep back up on me. I miss being down, so it's gotta go!
  • Countingmywayslim
    Options
    I am back on the horse! If any of you are part of the polar community I created a group called " 10,000 steps" its aprox 5 miles.. please feel free to join or come join me on instagram @Countingmywayslim .. the more friends we have the stronger we are !!
  • LouiseNJess
    LouiseNJess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too... 26lbs to lose!
  • shellcatori
    shellcatori Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Back again after 6 months having gained everything I lost last summer :(
  • Shelleo71
    Shelleo71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm starting over also! Last year never really "gained any ground" in my struggle to lose weight. This year will be different!
  • acriley12
    acriley12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am back on the horse! If any of you are part of the polar community I created a group called " 10,000 steps" its aprox 5 miles.. please feel free to join or come join me on instagram @Countingmywayslim .. the more friends we have the stronger we are !!

Following you! Hope you'll follow me back @ac_fitstagram. Let's do this!
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. I haven't been on in a while but I'm motivated. Add me!
  • bobshouse
    bobshouse Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I gave up and am fat again. I don't want to be! I have done it before and know I can do it again. Must get back to 10st.
  • tmichelleduncan6
    tmichelleduncan6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We can do it everyone! Thank you for taking time to respond to my post and share your stories. Losing weight after being slim for the majority of my life is the hardest thing I have ever attempted. No more excuses! I want to be the best I can be once and for all. Let's do this!!!!!