Apple Watch good enough for fitness tracking

Options
I currently own an older model Polar fT4 that comes with a seperate heart rate monitor. It seems to very accurate. I love it, but the band itself is a little worn. Basically, Its time for an upgrade. I was just curious as to wether how many people have had success with Apple Watch since it has a heart Rate monitor built inside.

Replies

• bac0s
    bac0s Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for about 3 months. I love it. It integrates steps with MFP and the HR monitor has been spot on for me.
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since May and I absolutely love it. I used to have a fitbit and a bodymedia armband and I find the watch to be much more accurate (the fitbit didn't have a hear rate monitor, so that makes sense).
  • nakis623
    nakis623 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank You for your input. I purchased it at Xmas, and it is still in the box. I have a Polar, and I have been extremely happy with it, but I really never tried anything else. I am huge Fan of Apple. Look super sharp on the wrist. Again, Thanks for the input. Appreciated.
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have had my Apple Watch since June and love love love it.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had a polar. A Fitbit. A Microsoft band. And now I have an Apple Watch - got it yesterday so I'll see right along with you.