New Year, New Me (cliche, but relevant)!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I've been a casual user of myfitnesspal for quite some time, but am finally going to become an active user! I'm on day 3 of Jamie Eason's Live-Fit 12 week program, and would love to meet some accountability friends.

Anyone else interested in joining? It would be nice if there was some sort of group that was doing the same thing, or wanting to reach the same type goal (30 pounds :o )

Best of luck to everyone this *New* Year, and I hope everyone reaches their goals. This is going to be a GREAT 2016!

Jackie

Replies

• DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. You can add me if you like.
  • ejrider
    ejrider Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I am looking to drop 30 as well and am started back tracking everything on Monday. Would love to be part of a group that helps motivate each other. Best of luck to you. :-)
  • countryspiritedwmn
    countryspiritedwmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new here and just joined this week. Mom of 6 (4 adults, 1 grandchild, and 2 teenagers at home 14 and 17). I am wanting to get into better shape and better eating habits and want lose about 20 – 25 pounds. Being almost 46 it’s not so easy as it was when I was younger. Feel free to add me and anyone else too :smiley:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YIPPEEEE!!! KICK SOME BUTT!!