I need to lose 20 pounds

Options
Canevagirl
Canevagirl Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I am looking to finally getting to my goal weight. I need to lose pounds and need support. I am almost 56 years old and it is not as easy as it used to be for me. I want to eat healthy and get toned. My goal is to be able to wear shorts this summer. I have not worn shorts in years.

Replies

• Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Larry 57 just joined today.looking for someone to motivate me also looking to eat clean and healthy food. I'm willing to offer you support.i will encourage you to eat healthy food and exercise.
  • Kimpadula201
    Kimpadula201 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs as well! You can do it will be hard but worth it!
  • countryspiritedwmn
    countryspiritedwmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I too am new here, just joined this week. Wanting to get into better shape and eating habits and lose about 20 - 25 pounds. I will be 46 and it is not easy losing weight as it was when I was younger. Feel free to add me and anyone else too :smiley:
  • JZygmunt72
    JZygmunt72 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! im trying to loser 30 by april, i will need some motivation
  • ampkingston55
    ampkingston55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. Looking to lose 25lbs by May. I live in the city and just got rid of my car, so I'm hoping the extra steps will help do the trick. I have a very hectic schedule and getting to the gym is tough. Not making an excuse, just need motivation from like-minded people. Good luck, everyone!
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Would love some motivation and friends with the same goal. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • bum123
    bum123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20lbs too :/
  • Diannen14
    Diannen14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just read an article that said one of the traits of those who successfully lose weight is to have 10 or more friends in a support group...so please add me!! ;) I am a 55 year old active homeschooling mom who is 15 to 20 lbs overweight. My drug of choice is sugar...so looking to eradicate added sugar as much as possible!
  • CallieFreeman2014
    CallieFreeman2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to lose 60 crazy pounds!!!! I plan to compete in a pageant next year
  • BleuShannon
    BleuShannon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I, too, need to lose 20lbs. I started Jan 1 and have lost 4 already. Although I'm happy, I am still at my heaviest.
  • abertrand87
    abertrand87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! i'm currently trying to lose 18-ish pounds from pregnancy..even though i'm only 28, it definitely isn't as easy as when I was 20 so I feel for ya but it's doable :):)
  • happy1510
    happy1510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HOLA!!! I too need to lose about 20 pounds!! It's hard work but we all can do it
  • drywall_painter
    drywall_painter Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am in the 20 lb club too feel free to add me !
  • whimsicalarchives
    Options
    I'm a twenty pounder as well. I've been at that weight before but I've let myself gain recently. I too would appreciate like minded friends.