Hey everyone!

Options
Hey everyone I want to lose 20 lbs for my sisters wedding in May I'm the MOH! And let's not forget Vegas for the bachelorette lol which is March 20th.. So I really want to lose at least 15 by then. I'm about 140 maybe a few lbs more after the holidays

Replies

• bthao7
    bthao7 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Plenty of time. You got this!
  • JauMasud
    JauMasud Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it. 80% nutrition 20% training. Log in everything you consume even water and you will reach your goal. I'm here if you have any questions
  • JavaAbe
    JavaAbe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Stay consistent and get into a routine and you can do it! Good luck!
  • jackquelin3
    jackquelin3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started the Jamie Eason live fit program on bodybuilding.com. It has everything laid out for you- diet, workouts, and videos. If you start now, you'll finish right on time. I'm on day 3 and i love it so far! Add me if you'd like!
  • mrwellsbc
    mrwellsbc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A 6-8 week goal focusing on clean eating/exercise should do you well. I had a similar goal a while back with a similar timeframe.....I focused on 3 meals: Breakfast (eat like a king), Lunch (eat like a Prince), Dinner (eat like a peasant)....all good foods mixed with 3-4 days cardio/strength training. It'll just fall off ;). Don't forget to sprinkle in a little wine/beer though. Keeps you sane ;)
  • Kimpadula201
    Kimpadula201 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started the Jamie Eason live fit program on bodybuilding.com. It has everything laid out for you- diet, workouts, and videos. If you start now, you'll finish right on time. I'm on day 3 and i love it so far! Add me if you'd like!

Yes girl I half tried that once lol it's awesome right! I registered on bodyspace and all its just that I'm so sensitive to carbs I felt like I was gaining but the workout program is good thanks for reminding me of that!
  • Kimpadula201
    Kimpadula201 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    mrwellsbc wrote: »
    A 6-8 week goal focusing on clean eating/exercise should do you well. I had a similar goal a while back with a similar timeframe.....I focused on 3 meals: Breakfast (eat like a king), Lunch (eat like a Prince), Dinner (eat like a peasant)....all good foods mixed with 3-4 days cardio/strength training. It'll just fall off ;). Don't forget to sprinkle in a little wine/beer though. Keeps you sane ;)

Yes that's a good point I think that's my problem I am always crazy starving at night and I def don't eat a big enough breakfast. I am such a sweets monster too! Right now I only have plain Greek 1 % with 37 Splendas at night if I'm dying lol but I think I should cut out sweets totally for now. I need to get back to the gym too I like lifting, hate cardio but I guess it's necessary. Haha totally agree people who totally cut out alcohol are nuts
  • countryspiritedwmn
    countryspiritedwmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new here and just joined this week. Mom of 6 (4 adults, 1 grandchild, and 2 teenagers at home 14 and 17). I am wanting to get into better shape and better eating habits and want lose about 20 – 25 pounds. Being almost 46 it’s not so easy as it was when I was younger. Feel free to add me and anyone else too :smiley: