Brand Spankin' New

Options
Hello, I'm Hioni.
Never been here before. Downloaded this about half an hour ago.
My resolution this year isn't so much about weightloss as it is about becoming more social and interactive with people. Yes, I have weight to loose, and quite a bit of it too. I lost 20 pounds ovee the last three months, but I have about 100 more to go. I am a reserved person for the most part but I am trying to gear myself more towards a community mindset. I am the Children's Library person of my county and I want to be able to do more with the families I have come to love! Our local community is fitness driven. 5ks... 5ks everywhere. They're a bit scary to me.
ANYWAYS.
Hi! How are you and how do you feel today?

Replies

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great and most people are very supportive!! feel free to add me!! I have about 90 to go to get to my Lower point of my Goal weight range (i am 5'8 and my GW range is 160-165) (currently sitting at 249 but not officially... official weigh ins happen on mondays for me)
  • hionineko
    hionineko Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Welcome! This site is great and most people are very supportive!! feel free to add me!! I have about 90 to go to get to my Lower point of my Goal weight range (i am 5'8 and my GW range is 160-165) (currently sitting at 249 but not officially... official weigh ins happen on mondays for me)
    Hi Mousie! Thanks for the Welcome! Im 5'4 and weighed in at 250 last Saterday. My weigh-days are sporadic, does having a set day of the week make a difference?

• pkdownie2016
    pkdownie2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Hioni, I'm also new and I'm on this weight loss journey for similar reasons. I started on New Year's Day. I'm 19, 5"4 and I'm looking for friends also.
    SW 209
    CW 205
    GW 135