100 lbs to lose - looking for supportive friends!

Options

Replies

• wilkie81
    wilkie81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    U can add me. I'm in pursuit of losing 100 also. I'm currently 270
  • scrumpy144
    scrumpy144 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I could probably lose more like 120lbs but one step at a time. Anyone is free to add me!
  • danaeenglund2015
    danaeenglund2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me too!! I am looking to lose quite a bit myself and really looking for supporters! We can do this!
  • mklang1775
    mklang1775 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im also hopong to losw the same amount of weight. Please feel free to add me we need to support each other
  • shut_up_legs
    shut_up_legs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I have done what you are trying to do...still a bit away from my goal (190) and stalled due to serious medical issues though. I will add you.
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I currently am weighing in at 20 stone and 5lbs - When i first joined MFP a few years ago i was 23st - I lost over a stone on here by myself, it was hard and i gave up multiple times. I then joined slimming world in September 2015 Since then i've been consistently eating better and making much better choices. i've just got my first stone reward with them.

I understand not everyone agrees with slimming world, and i don't agree with some things either. But i love going to group and talking with people about the same problems i'm facing, and everyone there is so supportive. I do love MFP - as its always accessible.

If you want swap support, stories, motivation and anything else that comes with MFP add me!!! lets be friends, I have a long way to go yet but i'm aiming for 1 stone before feb 2016 - 3 stone before my birthday (july), and 5 stone before December 25th 2016.
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I weigh 253 and want to lose between 100 - 120 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    break it down into small 10 pound steps & celebrate your success at each successful mini goal. It feels so much better to know that you can make the mini goals. It's discouraging when you first start knowing that you have a lot to lose.
    When i started i had 100 to 120 to lose & currently after a bumpy December i'm down 64 pounds :)
    If you go off track, remember to forgive yourself & get back on, this is NOT a diet it is your lifestyle from here on. To be the best and healthiest that you can be
  • rohit5285
    rohit5285 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    even i need some motivation and the pump to go further. So please feel free to add me
  • Drama74
    Drama74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi hi, I have an ultimate goal of 100lb, too. Always happy to make new friends
  • RobertHolland567
    RobertHolland567 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in it to loose I can use some buddies, new to the community not sure how to add people
  • cschof18
    cschof18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too! I want to lose 120!!
  • bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    In the same boat.... 100 lbs to lose....wellll actually 95 lbs.. lost 5 in my first week... happy to help ..the more friend we have the better the chances
  • zeno2014
    zeno2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 80 pounds to lose this year. Can i join?
  • alovlefty
    alovlefty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. Feel free to add me.
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I used to weigh 300 lbs years ago. I got down to 199 lbs at my lowest. You can do it!

Just a quick bit about me- I maintained my loss within 10 lb range (200-210) for 5 years fairly easily, but then gained back up to 230 lbs on a medication in only a few months, so I quit it. I then decided soon after to have a baby, got pregnant, and gained another 31 lbs in pregnancy. At the end of my pregnancy I was 261.

Fast forward to 9.5 months postpartum and I'm currently 211 again! It feels good. I have about 36 lbs left to my goal. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Am_Designs
    Am_Designs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! We can do this!!! :)
  • anbraddock9
    anbraddock9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose over 100 pounds and I am 312 right now I am not sure how to add you to my list could you please add me or tell me how to add people I could really use the support thank you
  • john3564
    john3564 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 80-100lbs to loose. Would love some friends that are on the same journey. Feel free to add me.