Looking for some similar friends - 100+ to lose

Options
Hi Everyone,
I am a 24 year old female from NB, Canada. I am currently at my highest weight of 301, and am looking to lose around 120. I am looking for some real friends that are interested in doing this with me and keeping eachother accountable. I have a few friends on here, but I dont find that we ever chat about our journey or encourage eachother like we could be. It would be great to share some strategies, struggles and triumphs with.

I am the biggest I have ever been and have been going through some really hard times which has not helped my weight loss journey at all. I am so sick of starting over, and am ready to do this right! And with a few friends along the way!

Comment here or add me as a friend! Would love to get to know y'all :)

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am also from Canada and looking for more friends! I will send you an add!
  • cattfield7
    cattfield7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm from Canada too! I've got 100+ to lose as well. I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a friend request
  • Dourpussdora
    Dourpussdora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    im from Scotland and I have 130 to lose :-)
  • kristysaurus
    kristysaurus Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm from NT, Canada - roughly 110 to lose. I have been at this for afew months but am looking for some additional supports now! Add me if you'd like to be friends!
  • brishelle07
    brishelle07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in NC, US. My goal is to lose 60-70 pounds
  • scrumpy144
    scrumpy144 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me lady! 25 year old female hanging out in Saskatchewan with about 120 to lose.
  • breannap14
    breannap14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose about 60! More would be awesome! Can I send you an add?(:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    USA here, WA. I too started at 301. In 19 months I've lost 125 with about 25 left to goal. Set a plan, establish good habits, then follow the habits. Don't sit around waiting to "feel motivated,". OK to add me as long as you want to post comments etc and be positive.
  • Kitty_Nikki
    Kitty_Nikki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends. I started with 120 pounds to shed and I've lost almost 25 of that so far. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • anbraddock9
    anbraddock9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose at least 150 pounds or more I'm currently 312 please add me to your friends list I could use the extra support and I don't know how to add people
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    USA...North Carolina here. I started at 442 and am currently at 333. My goal weight is 200. Feel free to add me.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started with 150lbs to lose in May 2013, lost 75lbs in 16 months, then I slacked for 16 months and gained about 20lbs and now back on track so I am clost to still 100 now. My own fault. This week has been reboot and refocus. I have logged in daily for over 1000 days but did not track like I should but am back and ready to take control of my life!
  • gracepostie
    gracepostie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 95 pounds!! And I deff need motivation!! I live in San Diego CA!
  • moonnstarstx
    moonnstarstx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I started my weightloss in April 2015 at 299.8 lbs. As of now I weight 249 and counting (down). My goal is to weigh 200 lbs by my birthday in July, so I have 50 lbs more to lose. My final goal weight is to weigh 150 lbs but I go by increments of 25 lbs because I feel its not as daunting. Feel free to add me. Also I'm from Texas. :)
  • ErinMosley
    ErinMosley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Erin and I am currently 290 pounds I would love to lose 155 pounds so I'm trying my hardest to lose this weight within a year wish me luck! Also you can add me if you like!
  • lmeldrum
    lmeldrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a friend! Currently I have 150+ lbs to loose.
  • andread123
    andread123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too :smile: I'm looking at losing 110. I'm in Manitoba!
  • finnickkitten
    finnickkitten Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose. Feel free to add me everyone!!
  • Denise022383
    Denise022383 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends on here if anyone would like to add me, please! :):)
  • canonri
    canonri Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Here in Alberta got roughly 120 lbs to lose. Invite sent. Anyone else feel free to add me. I would love some Canadian friends.