All about me and my goals and seeking supportive friends

Options
Hi Everyone!

Hope your weight loss journeys are going well :smiley:

I am 22 years old and currently weight 165 kg (363 Pounds) This is the highest i have EVER weighed and i am more then ready to take this journey seriously and get this weight off! I want to lose in total 75kg ( 165 pounds) BUT this year ( 2016) I want to be able to lose a minimum of 20kg (44 pounds) more will be great but as a minimum this would be great

I was always big as a child BUT over the past few years medical conditions have caused havoc and made me gain a heap of weight. I suffer from a range of medical conditions such as PCOS , Fibro , Depression , Anxiety and PTSD.

I am looking for some supportive people to have as a friend on here to encourage me to keep going. If anyone is interested in supporting me on this journey please add me any and all support will be appreciated :smile:

Looking forward to getting to know some of you :smiley:

Replies

• dixibisi
    dixibisi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been at this off and on my whole life and hope this is the last time.
  • eringibsonart72
    eringibsonart72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I suffer from ptsd, depression and anxiety attacks. Please feel free to add me.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if u want
  • Flab2Fab32
    Flab2Fab32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    MFP is one of the best places for support! I have about 120 pounds to lose and I am only on day 4. Surprisingly the last 2 days have been a lot easier! Just stay focused and you can do it!
  • Adoni_Hypatia
    Adoni_Hypatia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa!

I'm kinda in a similar boat as you. I recovered from Anorexia a couple of years ago - this is my first major diet since. I'm a very positive person, not a sob story kinda gal, so if you're interested in being my friend just add me!

Best wishes and all my support!
    Adoni
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    When it comes to the goal setting process, I have one suggestion. Start with process goals as opposed to outcome goals. That has worked for me.

For example weigh and log everything you eat and drink for the next thirty days. Or walk for 15 minutes 3 times per week for thirty days.

68892776.png