Calling all vegans

Options
Any fellow vegans looking support and friend add? It's tough being a vegan at the best of times (in restaurants I get looked at like I'm from another planet when I ask if there's any vegan friendly alternatives), but I thought it'd be good to have a group where we can support each other getting fit and healthy.
All the best
Donna (Belfast)

Replies

• skinnymusicteacher
    skinnymusicteacher Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've been vegan for 4 years now, and have mostly loved every minute of it! Trying to focus now on non starchy fruits and veggies, and get away from the vegan baked goodies that I love to make. Also I'd love some smoothie/juice recipes, since my big present to myself for Christmas was the Vitamix I've been lusting after for 2 years.
  • LaurenVonBateman
    LaurenVonBateman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and new to being a vegan. I'm from England, so maybe we will have some of the same products in our shops x
  • kj338
    kj338 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a very new vegan, having only started just before Christmas. Anyways I'm from England and definitely in need of some friends haha!
  • stephenmakin1
    stephenmakin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan as well! From Scotland - feel free to add me as a friend.
  • audreykts
    audreykts Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm vegan and also live in a not very vegan friendly area so I understand the struggle! I'm also looking for vegan friends so feel free to add me.
  • kisamekick
    kisamekick Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Turned vegan in August, best decision I've ever made! Still learning though lol :blush:
  • giannaluciaa
    giannaluciaa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new vegan just finished my first week full vegan and I feel great! It's hard because no one around me is vegan so I'm all alone doing if but it'll be great to have some friends on here who are vegan to help keep me motivated as well!
  • Neonblu_
    Neonblu_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Newish vegan from Ireland feel free to add me :)
  • maraccashaker
    maraccashaker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Lovely to hear from you all. I love being a vegan and whilst I'm not at all preachy about it, I would love if family and friends would attempt to adopt a more vegan diet. I tried adding you all, but cant ... stoopid pills I guess :D Anyway, if you all wanna add me, then thatd be great.
    Donna o:)o:)