New and Thanks

Options
I am a mother of two that weighed 295 lbs, I had the sleeve gastrectomy, and needed an app that would count my protein for me and this does it great. Not only can I track it on the computer, but my phone and my ipod so I have no excuse not to put what I ate on there, also my sister in law and I can yell at each other for slacking off in posting, because it tells us if we have not logged on. I am glad that I found this site and hopefully I can continue to lose the last 30 lbs. They seem to be the hardest to lose. I have been a the same weight for about 4 months now, and then I got the app and lost 2 lbs already. I think that seeing what I am eating and thinking do I want to write that down before I put it in my mouth helps a whole lot. although I do not like that it keeps telling me that I am under every day in my calories.

Replies

• butterflycola
    Options
    My Fitness pal tells me that I'm under calories at time too and I have learned that it is very important to eat enough protein and Calories or my body thinks it is going to starve and holds on to the weight instead of letting it go. Exercise is a key factor as well.....Good luck and Excellent weight loss...Butterflycola
  • k9fan4life
    k9fan4life Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing that your were able to lose all that weight. The last 30 will be hard, just just think about all you have been through.

You can do it and will have lots of support here!
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WTG. Congrats on losing all that weight!