Diamond Challenge- Team DiamondDolls Last Minute! Sign Ups

Options
This challenge is going to start their weigh ins this Friday! After that the challenge officially starts Monday, the 20th.

This seven week challenge will put you in one of three teams, and partner you up with a buddy to keep you motivated. Participation is key, are you ready to join a fantastic group of ladies?

If you're interested, sign up in here with this info:
1. Name/Username
2. Total 7 week weight loss goal.
3. Why you'd like to join the Diamonddolls.

I'll add you as a friend and once we've hit the deadline, or the cap, I'll post your team and buddy!

Happy shedding!

Replies

• LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    My name is Monica - Username MzMonica76

My 7 week weight loss goal is 30 lbs

I'd like to join because I need some extra motivation and always love a challenge!!
  • jtns
    jtns Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm interested! This will be my first MFP challenge

1) Jennie/ JTNS

2) In 7 weeks I want to lose 14 lbs which will put me at 160.4

3) I want to start participating in challenges. This seems like a good place to start
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I'll join!
    Name: Bethanie
    Screen name: BethanieK

7 weeks goal = down 21 lbs.

I can use all the extra motivation I can get, since I don't see much at home.

Thanks!
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    1. Samantha/DefyGravity531
    2. I want to lose 10 pounds in 7 weeks.
    3. I am an extremely social person and I benefit greatly from being accountable to and supported by others. :) I also enjoy good natured competition so I'm very interested in the 7 week challenge. :)
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    This sounds interesting and Motivational =)

Melissa- MrsBrosco

I would like to lose 10lbs in 7 weeks

I need a swift kick in the *kitten* to get me back moving. I have already lost 60lbs and have 20 left to hit my goal weight. I would LOVE to have 1 partner to hold me accountable!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    What do the challenges consist of?
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1. Angela - Moooseee3
    2. 7 week goal 12 pounds
    3. I want someone to challenge me. I don't get that at home. I have the support, but no one who pushes me. Besides that, I'm a
    little competative :)
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    Maren username: mommyof5kids

I would like to lose 15 pounds in the next 7 weeks...

I need to get myself motivated again....I think having one person to "check-in" with on a daily basis just might be what I need! I am serious about shedding this weight!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please

1. Julie - Jingly
    2. 7 week goal 14lbs
    3. I want a challenge and also motivation and support. If I hit 14lbs I will be at my slimming group target weight
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My name is Renee---Username: ReneePugh

I would like to lose 14 pounds

I want to join because it will be my first challenge and I am ready to kick it into high gear!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What type of challenges are involved?
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options
    1. My name is Amber username is Harrar10
    2. Total 7 week weight loss goal will be 21 lbs that is about 3lbs a week taking my weight down to 162!!!
    3. I want to join the Diamonddolls because I'd love a challenge and someone to help keep me on track and share in a 7 week weight loss!!
  • Harrar10
    Options
    I think it is just a personal challenge to lose the most weight in 7 weeks; I don't believe there is any exercises or regiment to follow.
  • Tacita123
    Tacita123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'd love to join in please!

My name is Tacita/Tacita123
    I'd like to lose 14lbs in 7 weeks
    I'd like to join because I think having someone to check in with and encourage along with me will really help me take everything to the next level, I'd really like the additional support :o)
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm Jacki

screenname is JJTexasgirl
    my 7 week goal is to lose 15 lbs
    I haven't done a MFP challenge yet and think this will be a good way to stay motivated.
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    1. Lacey/laceylovespink

2. Total 7 week weight loss goal = 20 lbs will be my goal :)

3. I haven't joined a challenge yet and I'd love to be more accountable and I'm very competitive and think that this will help push me along!
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    I think it is just a personal challenge to lose the most weight in 7 weeks; I don't believe there is any exercises or regiment to follow.

Hit it on the nail! You're divided into three teams, and you're paired with another team member.

While we don't require specific physical challenges, you're certainly welcome to get your buddy or your team to go for one! I apologize to anyone on my team ahead of time. :D
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    What type of challenges are involved?

I sent her a message and this is what she responded with:

This challenge is less of a specific physical challenge, and more of a competition. You're put into one of three teams, and get a buddy to motivate you too. That isn't to say that girls on teams or buddy systems couldn't set a physical challenge, but it isn't required. What is required is participation and supporting your fellow teammates and buddy while they do the same for you.
  • Harrar10
    Options
    This seems like a great challenge and it will be my first!! I am excited to get started and start seeing how much each team is losing! Even if we don't hit our goals any weight lost will be just amazing!!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    I sent you all a friend request, if I haven't done so please message me!