Advise and Opinions please

Options
Has anyone tried the 24 day challenge for advocare?? Today is day 1 for me.. Any advice tips or opinion on advocare?

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Load of scamwoo junk.

What happens on day 25?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    MLM scam designed to part you from your hard earned money.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Advocare is a fabulously expensive, unproven supplement that you don't need. With that said, you've already purchased it, so here's my two cents.

Whether you choose to complete the challenge or not, consider your goals. If weight loss is your goal, you need a calorie deficit. That's it! No shakes needed. Far cheaper ;)

If your goal is health based, there are also lots of foods that can help you meet your goals without needing a supplement.

Above all, DO YOUR RESEARCH. The folks who sell Advocare are not well trained and don't have degrees in dietetics...they don't know any more than you do about health and nutrition --- but they know a lot about making money and false promises. Look at the claims they put forward and do real research about them. Find science (not paid for and published by Advocare) to back up why you do or do not believe it to be a good idea.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Op - I think this is a great way to kick start your weight loss for 2016, good luck!
  • laciems11
    laciems11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Advocare is a fabulously expensive, unproven supplement that you don't need. With that said, you've already purchased it, so here's my two cents.

Whether you choose to complete the challenge or not, consider your goals. If weight loss is your goal, you need a calorie deficit. That's it! No shakes needed. Far cheaper ;)

If your goal is health based, there are also lots of foods that can help you meet your goals without needing a supplement.

Above all, DO YOUR RESEARCH. The folks who sell Advocare are not well trained and don't have degrees in dietetics...they don't know any more than you do about health and nutrition --- but they know a lot about making money and false promises. Look at the claims they put forward and do real research about them. Find science (not paid for and published by Advocare) to back up why you do or do not believe it to be a good idea.

Thank you for your opinion i will definetly do reasearch!
  • laciems11
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Op - I think this is a great way to kick start your weight loss for 2016, good luck!

Yes thank you i just needed a xtra little boost to get me on the right track!
  • laciems11
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Load of scamwoo junk.

What happens on day 25?

We shall see.
  • laciems11
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    MLM scam designed to part you from your hard earned money.

Agreed luckly i dont pay full price i wouldnt see myself spending a boat load on it.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of vitamin B6 in it -- much more than any person needs. Some people are sensitive to that much B6 and have serious reactions to it.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    You should have asked for advice before wasting your money on a MLM scam.