Looking for friends for encouragement!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Ema, and although I'm not new here I am just starting to use this site more frequently. I have already lost 33 lbs and want to lose another 30-50 lbs. I've got a long way to go! I'm looking for friends who are active and can offer words of encouragement! Ofcourse, I will do the same :)

Replies

• hmbishop710
    hmbishop710 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree!
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Ema, my name is Jennifer and I just joined the site. I'm also looking for friends who can offer encouragement. Congratulations on losing 33 pounds! How did you go about it? I want to lose 60 pounds. I've lost 85 so far by eating less but now I want to eat healthier and exercise to get healthier overall. Good luck with your goal!
  • fatsista1
    fatsista1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and would really like to have a couple of women to be my encouragement and I will do the same. I have been dog sitting my sons dogs and I am alone for 3 weeks so I don't have soda or junk food in the house and I am doing good with the low carb and detoxing from sugar aspect. I was drinking 1-2 cokes a day and eating cookies and chips in bed everynight. No exercise at all. I am now doing light exercise and my diet has totally changed. it's easier when you are living alone and the bad stuff is not in the house, right?
  • fatsista1
    fatsista1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have a lot of weight to lose. like 70 pounds. Yick. One pound at a time.
  • stranger2310
    stranger2310 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Ema! I'm in a similar boat as you - I lost weight, put some back on (still have a ~25lb loss under my belt) and I'm now trying to lose again with a goal of 40-50lbs.

Wish you all the luck in the world with your achievements! Do feel free to add me - would love more friends on here to keep myself motivated and inspired. :)

Bethan
  • jojosutton2002
    jojosutton2002 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and am looking to lose 75 pounds would also like some encouraging friends
  • RoyalGG2015
    RoyalGG2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have had the app a while too but wanted to do this with somebody. I also have about 45lbs and I willing to be buddies with you guys.
    I am 31 and from the UK, London. I hope to hear from you lovlies soon. GG x
  • JayyScorpio
    JayyScorpio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just re-joined, this is my first time adding friends and I find it a lot easier and more motivating to do with encouragement of others versus before when I did it alone. I want to lose about 45 pounds, feel free to add me and anyone else that wants encouragement and motivation
  • nattyw75
    nattyw75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing ladies! I am in New Zealand and lost 20kg (44lb) last year since August with just cutting out all my bad habits. Now want to lose another 20kg over the next 14 weeks...
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Please look at my profile first though.
  • twlhc
    twlhc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    emz_1993 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm Ema, and although I'm not new here I am just starting to use this site more frequently. I have already lost 33 lbs and want to lose another 30-50 lbs. I've got a long way to go! I'm looking for friends who are active and can offer words of encouragement! Ofcourse, I will do the same :)

• Darlaj45
    Darlaj45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Darla, and I too have 50 lbs to lose..I joined fitness pal last year, and it definitely helped, but of course lost the motivation..so I am back and really want someone to help me be accountable, and offer encouragement; share recipes, and successess! I turn 50 next year...so my goal is to lose 50 before I become 50!
  • sweggyG
    sweggyG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, we can help each other along the way. I just started too!
  • twlhc
    twlhc Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey Ema , I am new to this app so not even sure how to add anyone but would love a friend or friends to help motivate each other :)
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added as a friend. I am working to lose 50 pounds, as well as build my physical fitness. When I have used MFP before, I was successful. I love to encourage and to be encouraged. Having friend connections will help me keep myself accountable for logging in every day.