30 lbs down, can you even tell a difference?

Options

Replies

• syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    You can absolutely see a huge difference! You look great!
  • cozyann888
    cozyann888 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! You really make me feel so much better about myself. I am going to have fun in vegas!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look very good, and answering your question. It's not a big difference as it's for most people. I think you and I have the same body type. We gain weight very evenly, even my toes get fat when I gain, they get skinny when I lose.
    If you ask me I'm very glad I'm like that. I couldn't stand to have skinny legs or arms and a big belly.
    Keep up the great work!
  • RoseCoreling
    RoseCoreling Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! You're glowing!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can definatly see the difference! It is always hardest to see ot yourself, but you will!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :heart: YOU LOOK FABULOUS! AND HONEY, UR NOT FAT AT ALL!
  • ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference. Your tummy is super flat. You are beautiful and you look great! Enjoy your time in Vegas and show off that hot bod!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    OMG there is SO a difference!! You can even see it in your face! You look amazing!!!!
  • mamato3babes
    mamato3babes Posts: 125
    Options
    OMG girl are you kidding!? You look awesome :) WooHoo! Congrats!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Your face is a different shape, look at those great cheekbones. :) And as everyone has said, you definitely look trimmer through the middle too. Hope you can relax and have a great time in Vegas.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You can TOTALLY notice that you have lost weight!!!! Good for you, you can really tell in your face and stomach areas!!!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    WOW! Yes you can 100% tell the difference! you look GREAT and AWESOME job on losing 30lbs in just a few months!
  • lnsmith08
    lnsmith08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let me be the one tell you that you look absolutely MARVELOUS!!! Have a grand time in Vegas knowing that you're a hot momma jamma!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    You look way good!!!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    definetely can tell. you look gorgeous!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    OMGOD, yes!! You look GREAT!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can definately tell a difference! Good Job!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference.. you look amazing and I agree you have a glow to ya :smile: Enjoy Vegas and believe me you DO NOT look fat.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Your legs look slimmer, your waist is smaller! You look gorgeous! And you looked gorgeous in the before picture too :)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    UMM YES!!!! YOU'RE LEGS LOOK AMAZING. i wish i had your curves!! dang. you have the best hour glass figure!! love it. amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!