Fitbit help please

Options
I can't seem to sync my Fitbit with MFP, even when following the connect direction. I prefer MFP to the food diary of the Fitbit App. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
May

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    There's been a glitch with MFP and Fitbit over the past few days, may be that is what's happening to you. Join the fitbit group for more info.

This copied from the help section:

Hello everybody,

Starting on 1/4, we began seeing a large backlog with our Fitbit sync requests. This resulted in delayed sync times for Fitbit steps, calorie adjustments, exercises, etc. Most of the backlog was worked through over Monday night, but yesterday morning (1/5) it quickly and drastically grew again. This backlog is causing issues across the entire program, including login issues, 502 errors, and an inability to sync. In order to address the issues, we temporarily suspended Fitbit sync within the program, and resumed Fitbit sync yesterday evening.

The backlog of Fitbit sync request has been processing throughout the night, and is continuing to process today. Some of our members may see their Fitbit data syncing again as normal, but, as we continue to work through the backlog, some of our members may still see a delay. We are monitoring the status of the Fitbit integration very closely today, working to resolve any other issues that may arise while we clear the last of the requests.

During this time we do not recommend unlinking and relinking your accounts, as this will not resolve the issue for you.

We appreciate your continued patience while we address these major issues. We will continue to update this post so please check back for more information.

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Christine_72
    Options
  • Maybeesometimes
    Maybeesometimes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you soo much, I appreciate your help =)
  • Christine_72
    Options
    your welcome. Hope yours starts working soon xx
  • kerina70
    kerina70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine didn't work yesterday but back to normal now. Hopefully yours will sync soon