I need supportive MFP friends!

Options
I fell off the MFP wagon, but I'm back and I have plenty of calories to count & weight to LOSE! I'm looking for down to earth, real, non-judgmental & motivational people! I'm NOT looking for forum trolls or journal-stalking-waiting-in-the-shadows-to-say-something-snarky-about-that-Snickers-bar-I-logged trolls. If these things apply to you, please friend me! I also started a blog with a good bit of information about myself and my journey.

Brief description: 27-year-old female from GA, Hypothyroid, goal is to lose 100 pounds in 2016!

Replies

• kristinaTuckett
    kristinaTuckett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kristina . On the same boat as you. Got back on here about 3 weeks ago and been doing good so far.
  • Lishieanne
    Lishieanne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Lisha, from QLD Australia, 24. Trying to lose 25KGS (55LBS) this year as well as get toned and strong.
    Looking for down to earth and motivated friends to keep me accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • beardybuddha73
    beardybuddha73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've lost 90 pounds before. Gained 30 back. But that's really simply because I stopped trying. The biggest key is your mind. I chose to stop watching what I ate and being active. So now I'm back on the wagon. If you need any tips just holla.
  • lmeldrum
    lmeldrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Lanae, from Dallas, TX, 23. Trying to loose 150+ lbs. Would love to have more friends. Feel free to add :)
  • bikinivirgin
    bikinivirgin Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey Wendy could you add me or anyone else can as well. I was here last year and before that and left because I wasn't getting back the support that I put out to others but I realize a lot of people are super busy and that's okay but just to let everyone know I'm ready to do this and would like people to check in with constantly and kick one another into shape so to speak. I have 70 pounds to loose and before that I started at 350 pounds now down to 238 but this last round is really hitting me hard but I will not give in.
  • riverain
    riverain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am renewing my commitment to live a healthy and happy life, and would love some more positive and supportive Mfp pals! Feel free to add me. I am 41, lost 30lbs a few years ago and kept it off up until I met my husband... Looking to repeat my past success and not dwell on my failures.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose 20lbs and also committing to a healthy lifestyle. I'm giving up smoking and so trying to exercise and also log my food so that I don't replace smoking with eating! Could really do with support and motivation and am good at providing it too, please feel free to add me.
  • steph_vt
    steph_vt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose about 22 kg so ive got a long journey ahead would love to have some supportive friends and obviously id return the favour ;) we can all do it!
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends to hold me accountable. Most of my friends don't seem to be too active on here anymore. Feel free to add me. I'm 45 (46 next week, eek!) and looking to lose about 40 pounds altogether. I'm very serious about it now, as I have a Caribbean cruise only 65 days away!
  • gim101
    gim101 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 15kgs to lose. Fell off the wagon a bit over the holidays but I am back on it again now. Feel free to add me :)
  • Tara_1216
    Tara_1216 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 36, I have PCOS, I have about 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I need some supportive MFP friends!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Back at it after slacking. Feel free to add me!
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends to help me push and be supportive. You can add me :) and others as well
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm starting all over again... There will be no judgment from me, just motivation. :)
  • jason_s37
    jason_s37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm working towards losing 50 lbs. I've been working out for quite awhile now and have some good suggestions for exercise and dieting. Good luck everyone and remember it is all about progress not perfection.
  • betsy329
    betsy329 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey There! Also looking for supportive friends and folks to share the fitness journey with! I am blogging my experience here betsy329.wordpress.com if you are interested! Careful though, lots of cussing...lol
  • Lilmisschattabox
    Lilmisschattabox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need support so please add me too :) I'm 31, from New Zealand and have almost 12kg/25lb approx to lose. I ate far too much over Christmas, and have let my goals slide in the past year, so re-committing for 2016.
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am doing the same thing, trying to recommit after 2 surgeries in 2015 and gaining some weight back as a result. Yeah, it was a difficult year...anyway I saw in your post that your hypothyroid, I am as well., so I know about the weigh loss journey in that area also. If you're still looking for some nonjudgmental, supportive friends feel free to send me a request!