Finally, my very own success story.

Options
2»

Replies

• alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! What an accomplishment! Great job!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! You look wonderful and soooo happy. Congratulations on your success and for wanting to be a role model for your daughter. One of the greatest gifts you can give your daughter is a healthy and happy mommy
  • TabethaMarie87
    TabethaMarie87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm definitely a lot happier and more comfortable in my own skin now. I really appreciate all the great compliments from everyone, it makes my day! I'll have to make an update after baby comes, I can't wait to get back into working out full force come next year.
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Way to stay focused! Being happy on the inside is so important~good for you! Thanks for sharing!
  • TabethaMarie87
    Options
    Thank you again for the great compliments everyone, reading these comments helps bring that motivation back! I had my beautiful son, Gabriel Judas, two weeks ago and absolutely can't wait to get the okay from my doctor to get back into an exercise routine. I'm happy to say I only gained 26 lbs with this pregnancy and as of today have 11 lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 120 lbs. I plan to focus more so on resistance/weight training to tone/build muscle this time around. I'll update with new pictures soon.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby and for doing such a PHENOMENAL JOB with managing your weight during pregnancy!!! I love when folks remember to report back. :-)
  • TabethaMarie87
    Options
    Thank you!

• omgitztmarie
    omgitztmarie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Such an accomplishment!!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great, and great story too! Bet you have no trouble keeping up with that little girl.
  • TabethaMarie87
    Options
    Thank you! She's such an active little girl, so she definitely helped keep me on my toes and moving around which also helped with weight loss. The last month of my pregnancy I absolutely couldn't keep up with her but a lot of my energy has already returned just two weeks after so it's getting easier. She's also happy about it; she was starting to get bored with mommy since I couldn't play as much.
  • Keva81
    Keva81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats girlie :)
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thank you again for the great compliments everyone, reading these comments helps bring that motivation back! I had my beautiful son, Gabriel Judas, two weeks ago and absolutely can't wait to get the okay from my doctor to get back into an exercise routine. I'm happy to say I only gained 26 lbs with this pregnancy and as of today have 11 lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 120 lbs. I plan to focus more so on resistance/weight training to tone/build muscle this time around. I'll update with new pictures soon.

WOW! It took me 8 years to lose my baby weight! Great job and congratulations on your newest blessing!
  • TabethaMarie87
    Options
    Thank you! It took me a little longer last time but I was also hanging onto extra weight on top of baby weight. We'll see how long it takes to lose these last 10 lbs. Right now I'm just watching what I eat, I'm waiting to get back to any exercise until I'm cleared by the doctor. My appointment is February 5th, so nearly a month away, hoping it goes by quickly so I can get back into a routine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!