Must not eat chocolate must be strong

Options
Ok so I wanna lick the back off a Mars bar .... Does this count ? Could someone shackle me to the treadmill at the gym please ?? Much appreciated !

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    How about just fitting half of the mars bar in your daily calories?
  • simon0000
    simon0000 Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Ok so I wanna lick the back off a Mars bar .... Does this count ? Could someone shackle me to the treadmill at the gym please ?? Much appreciated !
    Either dangle it infront of the treadmill for motivation, or just lick the back off it and be done with it... :p

• throssboss123
    throssboss123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I over came the calling of the Mars bar !!! Total chocolate addict here !!! But this app is fab am loving it . Long way to go thou yet xx
  • simon0000
    Options
    Good work ;)
  • throssboss123
    Options
    I stayed strong man !! I was like fxxk you Mars bar I will seeee my toes again
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    you need snack size chocolate - like for kids
  • throssboss123
    Options
    I need my jaw wiring
  • simon0000
    Options
    That's a bit extreme! Maybe a Hannibal mask now and then...!
  • throssboss123
    Options
    " I eat his Mars bar with some fava beans and a nice chianti" ffffffff ffffffff fffffffff
  • simon0000
    Options
    haha, I wouldn't want to cross you when you're hungry! :o
  • throssboss123
    Options
    hell hath no fury like a woman .......... Who's fxxking starving! Ok ok am gunna stop with quotes now
  • bobshouse
    bobshouse Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It is weird but if I can resist chocolate for a day or two I no longer want it until I have it again! Am now on 24hrs without! I can see a jar of snickers in my kitchen! Hubby likes them! I will NOT eat any!
  • throssboss123
    Options
    Good girl , am four days in now and the shakes have stopped . But damn it's hard work having this will power business !! Xx
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I have a tonne of chocolate sitting in my wardrobe. I ate so much over xmas that i dont want to see it again till easter!
  • EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Have you tried raw cacao nibs? I know it sounds like a total hippy thing, but the hippies are right on this one. A spoon of that on your porridge in the mornings will sort your chocolate craving. Or stop you feeling murderous maybe. ;) Your will power sounds pretty strong anyway!
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    with almonds or without?

make your own mars bar coating, and just have that. like a mars bar bark
  • throssboss123
    Options
    See I knew licking it wud be ok !!!!! Zomiegirl you gotta throw that *kitten* it it's gunna be calling you in the middle of the night !!!!! Be strong my fellow fat busters beeeee strong !!!!! Xxxx
  • throssboss123
    Options
  • throssboss123
    Options
    EauRouge1 wrote: »
    Have you tried raw cacao nibs? I know it sounds like a total hippy thing, but the hippies are right on this one. A spoon of that on your porridge in the mornings will sort your chocolate craving. Or stop you feeling murderous maybe. ;) Your will power sounds pretty strong anyway!

That sounds like something I should smoke
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    How about just fitting half of the mars bar in your daily calories?

^^ this