Meal Planning and Prepping in January

Options
lauradunn613
lauradunn613 Posts: 6 Member
My biggest weight loss determinant is planning ahead for my meals, so I'm committing January to getting back into that habit. For me this means planning a menu for the week, buying only what's on my list, prepping as much as I can on the weekend and then eating what I planned! This challenge is for anyone who would like to share good make ahead recipes, snack ideas, meal prep tips, and check in daily or weekly with how well you stuck to plan!

Replies

• Rottiegrrrl
    Rottiegrrrl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have been fully commited and doing well with meal prepping for about 8 weeks now. I have meal prepped in the past but didn't keep it up every single week. I am now encouraging a couple coworkers into meal prepping. It's the KEY to my weightloss. Without it, I will fail.
  • lauradunn613
    Options
    Awesome! 8 weeks is incredible. So far this week I've stuck to plan, but I ran out of lunches so last night I went and got some lean cuisines, an easy swap. I've found that if I enter all my food in the morning, I'm more likely to stick to it. Please post some of your go to recipes and foods!
  • lauradunn613
    Options
    This is on my plan for next week, you can prep it 100% ahead of time and put it in the crockpot in the morning. http://thrivinghomeblog.com/2010/07/roasted-lemon-garlic-chicken-with-veggies/
This discussion has been closed.