Baby weight

Options
Hi. Looking for other new mommies also on a baby weight loss journey. I lost a little and then gained it back + more.

Replies

• jaybe101
    jaybe101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Don't now I'm a "new" mommy (my little sunshine is 7.5 months old already, gosh... time is flying by) but I'm a first time mum, so everything feels new anyways :wink:
    Feel free to add me.
  • Georgiapearl92
    Georgiapearl92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiii new mammy too well she is nearly 6 months now! determined to loose my baby weight now hopefully start the year positively :) add me too
  • aislinglouise249
    aislinglouise249 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New baby here too. Gone up 21 lbs since little one was born in September. Feel free to add me too. Would love the company and motivation
  • AmelieVV
    AmelieVV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, 8 months old baby here :) I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy and still need to lose 20lbs. I'm also looking for some support and motivation.
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My little one just turned one in December! I never lost the weight from my seven year old! But getting it down now but still have some to go!
  • marietria2
    marietria2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! My little one was born December 15, 2015. Looking to lose all my baby weight and then some!
  • samspam1023
    samspam1023 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, too. I had my little one last month. Gained 32 lbs overall but already down half of that. I ran my first 5K races last year, and I plan to train for a 10K once I get docs ok to exercise again. I also practice yoga.
  • dgoods82
    dgoods82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. So sorry, never realized I had replies! Lol. That's so great!!!!
  • lavonnechavez
    lavonnechavez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My son is two months & head strong about shedding pounds
  • dgoods82
    Options
    Hi.
  • remembertheharddrive
    Options
    I'm 3 months out and working on it too! Looking for friends in the same place! :) Feel free to add me!
  • dgoods82
    Options
    Hi. Great!!!
  • SaraLevel10
    SaraLevel10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I had a baby 12 weeks ago xxx
  • schwartzr
    schwartzr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm 29/30 weeks and really miss working out. I'm ready as soon as they let me. Any tips for now and after she is born to help me lose the weight fast?
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have lost 54 lbs in the last 8 months!

[Edited by MFP Mods]
  • dgoods82
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Chenry18 wrote: »
    I have lost 54 lbs in the last 8 months!
    That's outstanding!!!
  • NellyOhh
    NellyOhh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Trying to drop 50lbs!
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy too I have a 10 month old and trying to lose the weight while breastfeeding :)
  • dgoods82
    Options
    Hi. I'm adding you.
  • dilenatamam
    dilenatamam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi friendzzzz I'm also in the same boat gained too much wght and still didn't lose any wght .... I wanna loss wght but ... Feel free to add me