Replies

• phips1983
    phips1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    phips1983 wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I ordered a Fitbit charge hr and a saw an app called fitbitrpg which looked interesting...like gaming and challenges and leveling up with your fitness Fitbit info. Anyone here use that or here of it? I thought when I receive my Fitbit I might check it out if it's worthwhile. Just curious!

Haven't heard of it, but there is a zombie running app if you're interested 2fos6pl8cvqq.png

Thanks! I got this tonight, it looks really fun! I'm gonna start tomorrow.

What's great about the app is you can have Pandora, or any music, going in the background and they'll quiet it down while they tell the story, and then it comes back to full volume once they're done.

I had zombie chases enabled, and whenever one would get 50m from me, the app would crash. So I had to eventually turn off the zombie chases.

I haven't tried it yet, I heard about it from a group I'm in on FB and the geek post reminded me. My ankle is still not strong enough for a run but when it is I know what I'll be doing
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    DoctahJenn wrote: »
    MissTattoo wrote: »
    Geek here! Gamer, Doctor Who lover, anime obsessed! Mass Effect literally changed my life. I know look up and wonder when we will find the Mass Relays. lol I was a Hogwarts Student for Halloween and made my own wand and stole my daughter's owl.

Have you heard about the Hogwarts challenge? I have a good friend who's part of running it. I think the slots are all full this term, but you can keep an eye on it for next term!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10304073/hogwarts-weight-loss-challenge-eighth-term#latest

((Also, y'all are welcome to add me. Like, anyone.))

Added and thanks for the link!!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    here!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Always up for having some additional geek friends on my news feed. Feel free to add me.
    Trying to game now while on a stationary bike to burn calories while gaming.
  • 7yearbitch
    7yearbitch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a total nerd. I'm a Bioware fangirl. I don't mind adds at all, just prefer if people leave a message with their friend request.
  • WyldRoots
    WyldRoots Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    phips1983 wrote: »
    Geek/nerd trapped in a rockers body here...can not actually wait for this to return. b9qiz4eywqbr.png

Yes!!! A handful of my friends worked on this (filmed locally), so besides my fandom, I have another reason to watch it! :D
  • WyldRoots
    WyldRoots Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgka358jOn1rfq0ndo1_500.jpg
    I've added the lot of you <3
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey! Shoot me an add if you want dedicated fitness nerd friends.
    Last night i stayed up late to play Final Fantasy XIV but still got up at 4:30AM to do an Hour of Cardio on the treadmill while watching Anime.
  • almostmrsfox
    almostmrsfox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OMG I think I just found all my favorite people right here in one thread!! <3
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Reporting for geekdom! :)

If my SN name doesn't give it away...
  • GoMe75
    GoMe75 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hollah!
  • SierraBunn
    SierraBunn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Still geeky but definitely less fatty
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ex fattie, but forever a geek checking in! :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've been adding everyone that posts, but now Mfp keeps saying 'Network Error: Request Failed (502)'.

So if I haven't sent you a friend request, go ahead and send me one if you can.

Now to get back to watching Attack on Titan.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    WyldRoots wrote: »
    Looking for like-minded friends (aka, people with a serious case of the awesomes) B)
    I'm just starting out here, and want ~more~ cool folks in my new feed!
    My plan so far, is to make the majority of my food intake a green and colourful blend of plant material. Next to that, I will incorporate beans/lentils/quinoa/wild rice, and meats (because sorry, I eat all creatures). My exercise program will start off with the weakest of wii workouts, because even that is a big jump from where I have been athletically (shut up).
    I need to get unfat. Let's get unfat together! <3
    I'm a dork...or more accurate, "dorky".
    I started with the "gold's gym cardio workout" on Wii.

• ljo239
    ljo239 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I was just reading about new and continuing tv shows for 2016 and never realized how much I was not aware of. What does everyone watch and recommend? And what shows are overrated?
  • Suzanne_Pmonkey
    Suzanne_Pmonkey Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    On board for geek buddies. I have a sonic screwdriver in my purse and a tattoo of the Auryn from The Neverending Story. Do I get the secret decoder ring?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Team 300 APM on Starcraft