Mio Fuse Heart Rate Activity Tracker

Options
Does anyone have Mio Fuse Heart Rate Activity Tracker, if so how do you feel about it and does it work as good as they said it does? I would like to purchase one but I am doing my research first.

Replies

• mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just received a Mio Fuse for my birthday in early December, and so far I love it. My sister-in-law works as a nurse with cardiac patients, and creates exercise programs for them. She compared the accuracy of the Mio Fuse, Fitbit (not sure which one), plus some other fancy HRM's that cost more than $300 and she said the Mio was by far the most accurate for heart rate, meaning the calorie burn it calculates will be more accurate (no watch will ever be spot on).

I used a Polar for about 10 years and loved it, but I am so glad to be without the chest strap. My only complaint is its a little big (for when you're wearing tighter sleeves), but really, who cares. I would suggest it, and for the price, it's worth it for me so far. I think my husband paid $120 Canadian for it from E-bay, brand new. I would try there.