Is Fitbit still not syncing?

Options
Is anyone still having problems with Fitbit not syncing with MFP? It looked like mine sync'd earlier in the day, but I haven't gotten anymore adjustments since about 3:00 today, despite a marathon trip to the grocery store and carrying multiple bags up and down stairs.

Replies

• L_Master
    L_Master Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    It's been a little sluggish for me sometimes, but usually syncs within a couple hours for me.
  • Swanjohn
    Swanjohn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you get MFP to register Fitbit. I think I've tried everything!!!! Ugh
  • L_Master
    L_Master Posts: 354 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Swanjohn wrote: »
    How do you get MFP to register Fitbit. I think I've tried everything!!!! Ugh

Log in to MFP -> Select apps from top dashboard -> search "fitbit" -> select fitbit activity tracker and click install -> follow instructions and agree -> Enjoy
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Sometimes mine doesn't sync for a few hours, but when I try again later it will.

Early evenings (I'm in the UK) seem to be peak non-syncing times.
  • Matt71Fleming
    Matt71Fleming Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can't get my Fitbit to sync either.Ive downloaded the app and pressed connect via mfp.It takes me to a log in screen I enter my details and nothing it doesn't log in and doesn't progress.Anyone any ideas?
  • Matt71Fleming
    Matt71Fleming Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can't get my Fitbit to register either.Ive downloaded the app and pressed connect via mfp.It takes me to a log in screen I enter my details and nothing it doesn't log in and doesn't progress.Anyone any ideas?