Starting Over

Options
Hey guys!
I am starting this journey all over again! My goal is to lose 50 pounds by June!...I am open to all suggestions and advice. I need more of meal suggestions for work and etc. Look forward to meeting all you wonderful people!

Replies

• jeanann5
    jeanann5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you for not quitting. It's hard but you can do it.
  • jaibeezi
    jaibeezi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about the same too by June! Add me and we can keep each other motivated!
  • nmck9
    nmck9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I need to lose the same before June - lets get it going.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • ThenewCharisse
    ThenewCharisse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I want to lose about 50 as well, I have stopped and started so many times from lack of motivation and hopefully we can motivate each other
  • murelljames
    murelljames Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We can do it!!
  • Mommyof2Ls
    Mommyof2Ls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you.
  • dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get healthy, again, too. As far as meals go it's really all about what you like. I find that if I plan for my meals on Saturday or Sunday, and do all of my shopping on that day as well then the rest of my week goes smoothly. I'm a sandwich for lunch kind of girl. My typical is turkey, cheese, and lettuce on whole wheat with either avocado or tomato and mustard only. Sometimes I also eat cottage cheese with it, and sometimes not. I eat yogurt for breakfast every day with my coffee, and an apple in the afternoon. These things are all easy to pack to work. For dinner, it just depends on my mood. Last night I made pork roast, and I'll be eating it all week. There are tons of really cool meal ideas online with video instructions. I love getting new ideas that way.
  • mammaof312
    mammaof312 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well!