30DS QUESTIONS :)

Options
Hi i am starting the 30DS tomorrow and i just have a few little questions.
Is it essential i keep up my calorie counting i.e 1200 a day? or can i be abit more leinient? i have heard of people still gaining results without being super strict, i want the best results as possible as i am off to hawaii in 32 days! (lol its obvious where my motivation lies!)
Also another question, did anyone do any other excersise while doing the shred? im hoping to keep up my spin and body pump classes (i love them)

thanks guys! if anyone else is started 30DS tomorrow, add me! so we can motivate eachother.
:)

Replies

• BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would continue eating your 1200 calories a day, plus whatever calories you gain back from exercising!

Also, from the studying I've done of different threads on the board, people suggest sticking with your other cardio exercises. You're going to be sore for the first couple days, but it will get easier! I still jog and run and I know people that are doing bootcamps and other gym classes that continue doing them while doing the 30DS.

Hope that helps!
  • pittielover23
    Options
    I would just make sure you eat back at least SOME of your exercise cals!

I have seen HUGE results with the 30DS! I am going to Hawaii in July as well, what island are you going to?
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    I am doing day 2 today. I actually began on Monday but was too sore yesterday to think about it. I did some low impact cardio yesterday and called it good. I am anxious to get back into it today. Good luck!
  • Deva1026
    Deva1026 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I rotate 30DS, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism along with No More Trouble Zones. Last week I added Ripped in 30. I try to keep it interesting and not get bored. The results are amazing !!!
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    I would continue eating your 1200 calories a day, plus whatever calories you gain back from exercising!

Also, from the studying I've done of different threads on the board, people suggest sticking with your other cardio exercises. You're going to be sore for the first couple days, but it will get easier! I still jog and run and I know people that are doing bootcamps and other gym classes that continue doing them while doing the 30DS.

Hope that helps!

shes exactly right plus what a couple others have said! id eat back some of the calories you burn when you log it under circuit training (that or whatever someone else says- dont wanna start a debate on what to log it as haha) because they may over shoot it. and definetly stick to what your regular cardio is after the first week or first few days.. I am on level 2 this week. I have never been so sore before as the first day or two.. I did it like 3 days in a row even though i was really sore and each time it seemed like it was working those pains out.. but there was no way i wouldve had energy to do my regular cardio. This week cardio + that is a must and VERY doable. I leave for Mexico in about 4 in a half weeks so i know what you mean :) Have fun!
  • stephparee
    stephparee Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks guys! im so excited to start