Any Misfit flash users???

Options
I just ordered the Misfit flash; I'd appreciate any suggestions or tips you may have that I may need to know before it arrives!! I've never had a tracker before....looking forward to using it!!

Replies

• kuprina
    kuprina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Huh, maybe you know more than me now!
    Share some? I just got mine today
    Not quite sure how to add custom activity, e.g. through myfitnesspal. Does it work for you?
  • melsetsy
    melsetsy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I actually returned mine!!! It was not syncing with my phone. Or, I should say it would only sync when it felt like it! I am not a tech savvy person at all, but I don't think it was my error or lack of tech knowledge that made it a load of crap! Sorry I couldn't be of any help to you!
  • missxhillary
    missxhillary Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    melsetsy wrote: »
    I actually returned mine!!! It was not syncing with my phone. Or, I should say it would only sync when it felt like it! I am not a tech savvy person at all, but I don't think it was my error or lack of tech knowledge that made it a load of crap! Sorry I couldn't be of any help to you!

At one point there was a known error with the software and if you just downloaded the 2nd app. Misfit link I believe it was called it would fix the issue. Mine did it when I got it in October / November. It wouldn't sync or show my progress properly. I just linked it to they app and it worked perfect
  • jenopie130
    jenopie130 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just swipe down on the Misfit app and manually sync mine when I want to check my steps. Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get it to work. Same with myfitnesspal, it's not a perfect every time sync.