100 lbs to lose - looking for supportive friends!

Options
124»

Replies

• reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 that I want to lose also. I please feel free to add me; especially if you are committed to doing this! :)
  • anbraddock9
    anbraddock9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am very committed I am not sure how to add people could you tell me how I can add you to my friends list thank you
  • kasjoy
    kasjoy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose... I love seeing other folks successes, even while I am struggling.
  • RBracken34
    RBracken34 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started at 252 and am now down to 183. I have 40 lbs to go to my goal weight of 143. I'm 5'8". Profile photo shows me at 235 on the left, and at 195 on the right. I'm happy to make new friends!
  • Stormchanter
    Stormchanter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ to go as well, I could always use more motivation, feel free to add me!
  • Eguerrerojbp
    Eguerrerojbp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me I have been off and on myfittness pal!! I have about 80 to lose and I need help and support!!! I have cut all carbs and sugars!! On currently using Slimfast for morning and dinner and salad with all kind of veggies and fruit no dressing.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Check out this forum here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

Good luck to everyone....stick with it, it can be done.
  • chexmix1000
    chexmix1000 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I could always use some motivation. I started 11 months ago at 258 and now I'm at 180. 78 ish pounds lost! I don't have a goal weight, I just want to lose the 100 and see where I'm at. Feel free to add me!
  • alovlefty
    alovlefty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also look8ng to lose 100 lbs. Need a friend and support in this journey feel free to add me.