Guess What???

Options
In the office people are always bringing do-nuts, cookies, and cakes in for all of us...And I passed up the do-nuts today...Dont get me wrong...I REALLY REALLY wanted one lol...but I was strong and walked away...a big pat on the back for me. Maybe I'll get my motivation back after all. Not that I really ever lost it, but since my accident back on April 1st Ive been making the habit of eating more junk food than I normally would allow myself...So today I was extremely happy when I passed those do-nuts up!

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! Office snacks and potlucks are always tough!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    congrats! i have the same problem here...good job *pats you on the back*
  • jpierce8806
    Options
    Great job! I know how hard that is...my boss brough doughnuts and bagels last week and I passed it up....I really wanted it. Proud of you! Stay strong!
  • rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    Good job! That's always a tough situation :flowerforyou:
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Same problem here- the snack table is unfortunately in front of my desk. Everyone says it's willpower when they leave them on the table. I tell them it's mean! I dont' eat them though- I make sure I log my food in for the entire day so I can't change it and I tell everyone that too!
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! MY WILL POWER IS THE ONE THING I STRUGGLE WITH!:embarassed: PEOPLE ALWAYS BRING STUFF TO OUR OFFICE TOO AND I JUST HAVE TO FIGHT MYSELF ALL DAY!! LAST TIME WE GOT DOUGHNUTS MY BOSS ACTUALLY SHOVED ONE INMY MOUTH WHILE I WAS TALKING.. ALOT OF HELP HUH!?! LOL:noway:

IM PROUD OF YOU!! GREAT JOB!! :happy:
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    WELL DONE YOU!! i done the same today once with a chocolate sweet and again with a cheesecake it was so tempting but i passed :)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    working in an office is the worst! every wednesday my boss brings in soft pretzels.. they are not necessarily so bad for you but still! i avoid the kitchen all morning until they are all gone! and cookies and snacks and oh man... every week something new!

One day though someone brought skinny cow candy and I stole like 6 of them to bring home! Hahaha and one day someone brought in a big box of special k meal bars and I took a bunch home too :)

but yeah planning ahead and packing my breakfast and lunch REALLY helps me avoid the kitchen snacks!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job! Every good choice matters :)
  • sunnerstar1
    sunnerstar1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job on resisting the donuts, it's so hard to ignore little goodies like that since it's stuff that's supposed to be forbidden foods while on this journey. :) Proud of you!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!