New to Fitnesss Pal

Options
Hello everyone! I just downloaded the my fitness pal app and am excited about trying it. Any suggestions on learning how to use the app?

Replies

• Brenda_1129
    Brenda_1129 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The best thing I have found for this site is to log everything, no matter how big or small; even if you know you are going to go over your allotments for the day. Being honest with yourself is very important. You can keep your diary private that way no one else can see it but it may be beneficial to have your friends see it so that they can help you an give suggestions. A lesson I learned along the way is to log everything separately. For example, when I have a salad I measure out each item that is in that salad in order to log accurately. Now, this may sound like a daunting task but you will get to the point where you will know how much of an item is in your food by just looking at it. I sent a friend request. Feel free to contact me.
  • LindaForeman1
    LindaForeman1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying. I had some health issues so was not able to start mfp in january. I am ready now. Is there a user's guide on how to use mfp or should I just dive right in.