Replies

• laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    Congrats, you look AMAZING!!!!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm in my second week of P90X, and am still sore from Legs and Back last week!
    Thanks for positng though, you definately helped my motivation to keep on pushing play!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    You've done well darling!
  • VFP_N_MN
    VFP_N_MN Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome -- I just bought the dvds yesterday and was a little skeptical but now I geeked to start and stick with it
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing girl, great job!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK FREAKIN' AMAZING! IM SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU. YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION HAS PROVEN IT **CAN** BE DONE! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible!!!
  • Marcus19
    Marcus19 Posts: 24
    Options
    You look so good! It's so inspirational seeing things like this. Congratulations to you :)
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    awesome! i am going to start the p90x once I finish my 30ds. did you add anything else??
  • vmckenzie82
    Options
    That is amazing!. I am on about day 30 but am getting a little discouraged. I don't seem to be getting much results. Maybe I still need to wait a little longer. I can see muscle in my arms and legs, but haven't lost any weight. How were your day 30 results?
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the hard work ! AND also you have beautiful/flawless skin.. I know that sounds weird but thats the first thing that came to my mind when I looked at the pics! :) cant wait to see the 90 day pics!!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results! And, is that a little "tan-too" on your hip? So cute! =)
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    awesome! i am going to start the p90x once I finish my 30ds. did you add anything else??

I did 30 day shred before I did P90X! =)
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    wow you are gorgeous! you look amazing :)
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    That is amazing!. I am on about day 30 but am getting a little discouraged. I don't seem to be getting much results. Maybe I still need to wait a little longer. I can see muscle in my arms and legs, but haven't lost any weight. How were your day 30 results?

My 30 day results were not that great! Haha that's why I didn't even take pics at 30 days. I kind of wish I would've though.... Just to see... When I started, I was told the first 30 days would not produce very noticable results. Then the next phase would be better, but the last phase is the best. So I am really excited to see what else I can accomplish these next few weeks!! =)
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Love the second suit but man I wasn't expecting it and it made my eyes hurt it was so bright! Congrats on the loss. Im not brave enough for p90X
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    U look great! Wtg!!!!
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work! Love the bikini too by the way!! Is it VS? Love love love the brightness!!!
    Keep working hard! :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! awesome tan too :)
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work! Love the bikini too by the way!! Is it VS? Love love love the brightness!!!
    Keep working hard! :)

Thank you! Yes it is VS... my FAVE!! Its one of the "bikini mixers". I have this one, a turquoise one same style, and then zebra bottoms too. So its like getting 4 swimsuits for the price of 2 1/2! LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!