Just Joined

tiggasmate
tiggasmate Posts: 8 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm Katherine just joined today and I am looking forward to losing weight and trying to exercise where possible. I love running but don't always manage to get to the gym due to long work hours and study time. Also with a family it takes planning.

May I encourage others to plan if they need to get to they gym and stuff because its a great release

Replies

• tiggasmate
    tiggasmate Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I'm Katherine just joined today and I am looking forward to losing weight and trying to exercise where possible. I love running but don't always manage to get to the gym due to long work hours and study time. Also with a family it takes planning.

May I encourage others to plan if they need to get to they gym and stuff because its a great release
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
    Amy
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Happy New Year! Going to concentrate on taking better care of myself. Eating right and exercising will acheive the energy I need. (Mom of a very active 4 yr old boy, and a very active 3 yr old (has Autism). Working on the inside a well as the outside to feel great!
    Wishing the best to everyone on making the right food choices and living a healthier life style.
  • :smile: This is new to me too! I haven't officially blogged myself. However I love this site. I have been using it for 4 weeks and am down 4 pounds!
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your weightloss, just remember, its not a diet, its a lifestyle change! You will learn what you should and shouldn't eat and how to judge portions. Most important part is to not lie to the food journal. If you decide to cheat and stop at McD's or BK, log it. You have to be accountable for your actions, even if its jut to an online journal. Good luck, have fun, and get healthy!
This discussion has been closed.