Insanity

Options
Starting insanity tonight have 40 lbs to lose

Replies

• SusanneSG1978
    SusanneSG1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just restarted it myself. Years ago, I used it and got into the best shape ever, and would like a repeat. But it's really tough, and I found that I still needed to eat healthy to make the pounds come off. Good luck!
  • tzkully
    tzkully Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've seen the program work wonders also ...started to change my diet a few weeks ago so that shouldn't be such a shock. Did the fit test last night didn't realize I was so out of shape!
  • GraceWyatt91
    GraceWyatt91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started insanity back in 2011 after having my daughter but had to quit now aftering having my son I have started back and it is rough. I hurt everywhere now any suggestions?...
  • GraceWyatt91
    GraceWyatt91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started insanity back in 2011 after having my daughter but had to quit now aftering having my son I have started back and it is rough. I hurt everywhere now any suggestions?...
  • hollynurse803
    hollynurse803 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did just the warm up and was done! a little advanced but I figure at this point as long as I'm moving and trying new things is better than where I was a month ago.
  • chelsiequijas
    chelsiequijas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did the program couple months ago it was great help me lose bout 20 pounds starting again its a challenge but I'm ready lose this weight for good
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ive done a few full rounds of Insanity and its great but very tough and i found quite time consuming if you are time poor. Im now doing Insanity Max30 and mixing that up with weight training, its tough but great. Good luck!
  • NadineHolmes
    NadineHolmes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Joining the insanity team, done insanity couple of years ago lost over 20 lbs with it, had a baby in the mean time and ready to get rid of all the extra weight. On week one!!
  • lytl7921
    lytl7921 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two of insanity! It's tough but feeling great. Determined to finish the whole series. Good luck :-)
  • tzkully
    Options
    My calves are so sore... Stairs really suck today!
  • nurse_moni
    nurse_moni Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also started Insanity this week. I had been walking with interval running and inclines on the treadmill so I THOUGHT I was in a little better shape. Boy was I wrong! The warmup for the fit test almost killed me! Today is day 3 for me. Really need people to motivate me to keep going when I am so sore I feel like my muscles are going to snap! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Docmack
    Docmack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am jumping on your insanity train!! I'm on day 3 Cardio Power & Resistance :)
  • tzkully
    Options
    Welcome
  • wheelsjad
    wheelsjad Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Started my round of Insanity this week as well...Pure Cardio today! Good luck everyone
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I did just the warm up and was done! a little advanced but I figure at this point as long as I'm moving and trying new things is better than where I was a month ago.

You might want to give T25 a try. I used that to work my way up to Insanity. Then once I completed that, I did Insanity Max 30. Shaun T is pretty awesome.
  • TheGirlAspirationAquired
    Options
    I'm currently on insanity max 30 and it kicked my butt big time! Probably more challenging than the regular insanity. I do it cause I want to change up my cardio and take my body to the next level of fitness. :):):)
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first week. Tomorrow is my first rest day. I'm love/hating it so far.
    I second the issue with calves so I've been pausing the stretches for a bit and focusing on them for a couple minutes and also foam rolling for 5 minutes afterwards.

I'm starting to toy with the idea of adding some weight training in on alternating days to supplement the cardio. I think I'll wait a couple weeks before doing that though.

Good work gang!!