Looking for support

Options
I need to lose over 100 lbs and looking for friends who are facing similar loss goal. I previously lost 80 ,lbs then gaing back. Then lost 50 and gained back. Here I am again! I want to make it stick!!!

Replies

• 1Veelove
    1Veelove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I went through the same thing. I've gained 45lbs, and for some reason I can't keep on track. I've decided 2016 will be my year. We can both do this
  • 1Veelove
    1Veelove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support
  • anasnewbody
    anasnewbody Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, we all can do it together. Let's start.
  • jbeltran74
    jbeltran74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivational support too :)
  • jennifersword345
    jennifersword345 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends on this app! I am now obsessed with logging my food and weighing everything because I have seen great results in the short week and a half I have been doing it. I am so worried about losing motivation and would love to have some more friends. I will add you all, hopefully you don't mind ☺️
  • Johnson032011
    Johnson032011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me we can do it together
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me so we can be supportive of each other. I need to lose 100lb (or 45kg in my speak). Its been too long and ive made too many excuses. Its now time. My health and longevity depend on it
  • lmeldrum
    lmeldrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My names Lanae and I have 150+ lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have about 70lbs to lose. Let's do this! Feel free to add me.
  • DMRoberts79
    DMRoberts79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dawn.... I have been on and off this lovely journey of mine! It is so frustrating!!! Please feel free to add me! I want as many encouraging motivating and amazing friends that I can get. LETS DO THIS TOGETHER!! #2016goals
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've grown tired of being a yo yo dieter over the years. So I am back, but this time I refuse to diet, I am going to adapt to a healthy lifestyle. I am focused determined. Lets do this! 2016 will be a successful year! Feel free to add me. The more support the better.