Best Bathroom Scale?

Options
Please tell me what kind of bathroom scale you use and why you love it. I am looking for a new one!

Thanks!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I have an electronic Weight Watchers scale - cost around £30 and has worked well :]
  • Robo_mooh
    Robo_mooh Posts: 44 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Mine was expensive - it's the fitbit aria scale! I love it though. Does weight & Body fat %, I just stand on it and it syncs to fit bit via wi-fi and then MFP. I don't even have to think about it!

If you have coins to spare - get it!

(havent been on here long, but had the scale for over 6 months!)
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I also have a weight watchers scale works great.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I've seen great reviews for the EatSmart Precision Digital Scale.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Another Eatsmart Precision owner. I have the regular one, as opposed to the extra wide one. It's been reliable for the 18 months I've owned it. Takes regular AAA (I think, or AA) batteries. So, cheap to maintain as well.
  • kristinogrady77
    kristinogrady77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have the problem of needing to use the same scale? Like, right now, I use my sister's (accountability thing). I can afford to buy one myself but I've been doing this a year now with the same scale that I'm afraid to try anything else. Might be a little off topic.
  • hammergirl0801
    hammergirl0801 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have the problem of needing to use the same scale? Like, right now, I use my sister's (accountability thing). I can afford to buy one myself but I've been doing this a year now with the same scale that I'm afraid to try anything else. Might be a little off topic.

I worry about this as well, a little, even though I have only been doing this for 2 weeks. I would be so sad if I stepped on a new scale and it told me I weighed more than I thought.

• pegastarlight
    pegastarlight Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Huh, I didn't know EatSmart made bathroom scales. I really love their food scales. If my current scale dies, I may look into that. So far I've been pretty happy with my Health-o-meter digital scale.
  • tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    the one that says im skinny haaha