Looking for MFP friends

Options
I'm new to this and have been on the "health" kick since Tuesday. I am 24 years old and have been struggling to get my old body back since 2010, when I had my daughter. It has been a rollercoaster ride from hell. Being a stay at home mom makes it harder in my opinion, because I don't really have anything going on and I tend to eat when I'm bored. Anyone relate? I've been laying off the soda and other sweets and have been exercising for the 3rd day in a row now. I'm trying to teach my body PORTION CONTROL for starters. I'd love it if you add me and we can motivate each other to keep going and ask/answer any questions the other might have! I appreciate any comments/advice you give me! TIA

Replies

• amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey

Welcome, I'm John, I've sent you a friend request feel free to add me :)

Top tip, add a profile pic. Doesn't have to be you if your self conscious but it looks like your commuting more and should get you a better response on the forums

Good luck :)
  • amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Commiting* :p
  • ArmstrongSabrina
    ArmstrongSabrina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    @amgjb i did twice but for some reason its not showing. It only shows when I'm editing my profile?
  • linzeedavies833
    linzeedavies833 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • hephnerc
    hephnerc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for some friends on here to help along the way!
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • ArmstrongSabrina
    ArmstrongSabrina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Going to add you now