Welcome Back!

Options
Sorry, I've been away. No, really sorry, since it appears when I'm away my weight goes up and when I'm here it goes down -- go figure. Anyway, getting back on track and my goals are fairly modest, about 14% of total body weight by the end of 2016, which at 6'1" gets me down from 286 to about 245. 245 isn't exactly svelte either of course, but it'll do as a starting point. You guys here are part of the how.

Also if you're coming back, welcome back to you too! Of course this has some difficulty built in, our bodies weren't built to deal with the kind of plentiful food we have around here. What's that, a hamburger, and I don't have to chase a bison down to get it, just pay the kid at the counter? Anyway, difficult or not, counting is better than not counting. Saying hello is a bonus. Cheers.

Replies

• AlexanderWaddell
    AlexanderWaddell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey man, hope you can stick with it and get to your ideal weight in the new year. Added you!
  • mosspadron
    mosspadron Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me I had lost 42 total pounds from 225 to 183. I'm 5'11 and I already gained 8 pounds back in 4 months. Looks like I'm gonna have to count calories for a long time if I want to stay lean. Good luck with your weight loss and welcome back!