Anyone Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy?

Options
2»

Replies

• lovelessaguirre391
    Options
    Hello! My names Gaby and would love to have people to share/talk/support! I'm trying to lose 20lbs ! I don't know how to add people so please add me! Haha
  • jslehmer
    jslehmer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I need buddies too! Need to loose 50+ lbs. I look forward to chatting and supporting.
  • hope286
    hope286 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too :)
  • TeQuellaWinstead
    TeQuellaWinstead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I too am ready to get started and live towards a healthier me. I've got a goal of 80lbs, however, I'd be most satisfied with 50-60lbs to lose. Add me!
  • wisepinay
    wisepinay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs, I'm in! Can anyone advise me on how I should set up my percentage on carbs,protein and fats. I want to do the low carb diet.
  • Ymanex
    Ymanex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Guys- add me as well. I've got ~80lbs that's gotta go! Having the support and accountability does help. Aiming for about 1.5lbs a week but we'll see how that goes. Right now I'm just getting back into logging foods.
  • danaeenglund2015
    danaeenglund2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to keep each other accountable! Does anyone know how to make a group or something so we can all bounce ideas off each other?
  • alee_xoxo
    alee_xoxo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Danae! I've been on MFP for about 12 months (on/off periods) and like you, would love some friends here for accountability and encouragement and to bounce ideas off (currently I have 1 MFP friend - it's a bit lonely really). A bit about me - I've lost about 17kgs so far (37 pounds) and am aiming for another 5 - 10kg (11 - 20 pounds) this year. I promise to be a good cheer squad member and an active friend who will comment, post and check in! Feel free to add me.