Another 30 lbs to go

Options
Hello all, I live in Greece and have lost 50 lbs over the last 18 months mainly by having a personal trainer at my gym, jogging, boxing and walking excursions. Now the last 30 lbs to go but finding it tricky so now have to focus more on diet. Any tips on how to stay on the diet when friends invite you for dinner and drinks frequently? Cheers, Scott in Greece

Replies

• ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Moderation will be the key I imagine. If I know I'm going out I tend to see if I can browse the online menu of a place first or remember what they serve if it's a frequently visited place, makes it easier to pick something to eat that will fit into your macros better.
    Drinks, the bad news I guess is that booze is going to be a pain to fit in regardless but again, moderation. Spirits tend to be lower in calories than wine or beer, intersperse with water or diet soda if you enjoy it.
  • cponeill89
    cponeill89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    For drinks I've been told vodka with water and a slice of lemon or lime is great. I'm going to try it next week at a family event.
  • ScottGreece
    ScottGreece Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice guys... I've also heard about Vodka from a Russian neighbor lady..