2016 - Small Changes = Weight Loss

Options
First I need to be consistent. Changes to make include small changes but consistency and not just for a week or 2 weeks but the long haul. So my changes, small as they are need to be followed every day - early to bed, no wine with munchies in evening, drink more water, daily exercise, smaller portion sizes. If I make these changes in my life and be consistent I will lose weight, feel better, have more energy, all good things so why not??? Be strong and stick to it. I can do this!!

Replies

• dygitalpunk
    dygitalpunk Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can. :)
  • annaplishco
    annaplishco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You have the right mindset... You can do it. Go for it!!!
  • zml3
    zml3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know I can and I will do this just keep this mindset! I plan to use as my inspiration everyday and post my goals as they happen to keep me motivated and consistent.
  • zml3
    Options
    Please join me to blog for motivation, success, and consistency. :)
    1. 30 minute kettlebell tabata
    2. 16 oz. Water

Great way to start the day!! Keep up the good work and be consistent.
  • zml3
    Options
    I switched over to my blog... wasn't sure where to start but wanted to "talk" about it somewhere... just someplace to read over my "journey" to weight loss and mindset if I cannot why can't I?? What am I doing wrong and what do I need to change. I listed a few that will make a big difference but need to get it up here (in my head).
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! It's all about small changes you can sustain!
  • zml3
    Options
    Thank you I hope so but have been fighting the same 5 or 6 pounds for a long time and need to realize why do I keep doing this?? I need to be consistent and be strong and find my mojo again. But thank you for the kind words and motivation... I can AND WILL do this already!!
  • zml3
    Options
    Today was a good day.
    Met all my small goals but should do more exercise and earlier to bed. Proud of myself today. .. you go girl!!
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think, out of all approaches, the one you are using is best for long term weight control. Sometimes it helps to see a quick loss, but, almost always, the process isn't sustainable. It can be done, and you can do it ! Exercise regime would help, but that can be just chasing the kids around...just keep moving!
  • zml3
    Options
    Started 9 days ago Jan. 7. Following my small changes - more water, going to bed early, no wine and munchies at night, exercise daily, smaller portion sizes. Today I am down 5 lbs. and feel great! Logging food into myfitnesspal every day... keeps you motivated. Weekend is here and it's just another day same as the weekday but I really struggle on the weekends. I got through last night and made my small goals for Friday... keep up for Saturday and Sunday - small changes = weight loss and feeling good, more confidence, more energy... why wouldn't I do this and keep up what I am doing??? I will and I can!