Looking for new friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Bugsy40
    Bugsy40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on a mission to lose 222 lbs. I am down 51 with another 171 to go. This has been a lifelong struggle for me physically and emotionally. I am now 41 yrs old and my body is finally said enough! Your killing me!. So I finally had to listen and am now looking for others with a lot of weight to lose who want and need support. My family is very supportive but I would like to reach out to others who might be in the same boat as I am or where at one point.
  • Bugsy40
    Bugsy40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bugsy40 wrote: »
    I am on a mission to lose 222 lbs. I am down 51 with another 171 to go. This has been a lifelong struggle for me physically and emotionally. I am now 41 yrs old and my body is finally said enough! Your killing me!. So I finally had to listen and am now looking for others with a lot of weight to lose who want and need support. My family is very supportive but I would like to reach out to others who might be in the same boat as I am or where at one point.

There ain't no rules around here, we are trying to accomplish something. Thomas Edison.
  • jnertoli
    jnertoli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good job! Losing weight has been the hardest thing ive ever had to do in my life. Going from 130-195 with my first child, then from 170-230 with the second and 180-250 with the third. I dont want to look like a supermodel I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. The weight gain had me very depressed.