2016 is my year!!!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I created my profile last year and had both sister on it. None of us did anything about it, even though my first week I did loss 3 lbs.

This year is my year! I will go through a lot of personal change during the change. I am moving away to another province, I need to sell my house, I am a busy mother of 2 that works 37.5/week and I play competitive sport for 3 teams!

My main goal is to stay focus and myfitnesspal does provide me that support. I was looking for a tool that would help me to keep track of my fitness progress and my food BUT in an easy way without waiting too much time so this is the perfect fit for me!

Who ever that care on adding me as a friend, go ahead! I am getting to know the system better every day. I wonder if we can share healthy recipes so everyone can benefits of it. I already outreach 2 individuals at the Gym this morning and they are really intrigue and interested in joining. So let's get motivated together!

Best of Health!
Kat

Replies

• mattslater2014
    mattslater2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Kat, I've lost 113 lbs so far in 2 years using this site. 20 more lbs to go and I'll hit my target in March some time. Support has been an incredible motivator for me so I couldn't recommend this site more.

All the best,
    Matt
  • kathleenbreau
    kathleenbreau Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, how incredible. You are my inspiration of the day!! <3<3