New girl on the block

Options
I'm 5'11, currently 184lbs and aiming to get to 150lbs but I'm going for the strong look not the skinny look. I'd just love to meet like minded people who could help me on this journey. I am great at motivating others just sometimes have little slips myself. I'm just newly single and spent the last 7 months in a really negative place and that's not me at all so I'm back with a vengeance in 2016 knowing I will reach my goal.
Feel free to add. Xx

Replies

• mutant80
    mutant80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the journey
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I went trough separation about three years ago, I had started to shed off the extra weight. Then I dislocated my knee and it took me out of commission for eight months , divorce came shortly after my knee gave out. Now I am ready to give it another go. So I can be around and keep up with my little princess.
  • jadesmommy716
    jadesmommy716 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @VintageMojo1987 I am also fairly new on my journey also I have a 9 month old that has helped me to pack on every lb I lost prior to this pregnancy but I am also looking to become not so much as skinny but more toned! I have roughly 40-50lbs to achieve my goal weight! All the best to you on this journey!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Having the stressor in your life can really bring you down, and food is one of the easiest and tastiest places to turn. Glad you're back on the path and hope you reach your destination.
  • bthao7
    bthao7 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love the desire!!!