Hi

Options
nik0878
nik0878 Posts: 10 Member
I'm Nikki and I'm a 32 year old wife and mom. My goal is to lose 40 lbs and to be healthier and feel better about myself. I was not fat as a teenager (not skinny either though) but gained weight after I had kids (sure you've heard that before lol). Anyway, I look forward to meeting people on this site :)

Replies

• giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nikki, it's great to have you hear! Enjoy our big family and remember, we're all here for support and help.
  • crazyears
    crazyears Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello,
    I also want to lose about 40lbs and this has been a wonderful resource for me.
    Good Luck!
  • Vampiregirl14
    Options
    Hi I'm Vampiregirl14 and I just signed up. Love myfitnesspal and how it is so easy to use. I have a question, however, about exercise activities listed. I do not see swimming. I havent looked at any other of the activities that I also do, such as step class, bodypump, etc. Looking forward to hearing from my Dieting Dermies and other Friends!!
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki, welcome to MFP! There are a lot of great people here and lots of good information so you've come to the right place;) Stay determined and motivated and you will reach your goal. Feel free to add me, I am willing to provide support and encouragement!

Best of luck on your weight loss journey!
    Ant'
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You'll find tons of support here!!! Glad you've joined!! ~Kimby