Stay at home moms?

Options
Anyone a stay at home mom struggling with motivation? I've been a stay at home mom off and on for 5 years now. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other and get to where we want and need to be! Us mommies have to stick together

Replies

• ClimbingZack
    ClimbingZack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In for the moms... :D:p I kid, I kid.
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    Me too and I'm not kidding. ;-)
  • ArmstrongSabrina
    ArmstrongSabrina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh you two, behave
  • ArmstrongSabrina
    Options
    :D
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom, struggling with shedding and motivation lately
  • kalabrianne
    kalabrianne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mama over here! my little one is just about 6 months. I try to be up and finished working out before he wakes up for the day, but he's usually happy to wait it out in the jumperoo lol. I've been using a 12 week at home guide since about 3 months pp. can't get back to the gym as I'm still nursing and baby refuses the bottle. I do enjoy working out but it's clean eating that can be a struggle on days where I feel lazy.
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i am a stay at home mother of 3 very wild boys. feel free to add me, i am here to motivate and be motivated! my major problem is by the end of the day i am so exhausted i don't exercise as i should, i get stuck on the tv or internet sometimes.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 3. Separated, soon to be divorced.
  • LoveleiT
    LoveleiT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sahm two little boys. I love t25. Quick workout that will get you sweating and feeling great!
  • ArmstrongSabrina
    Options
    Hi everyone! Going to add you all. Good to know I'm not the only mommy with this issue. Would love to motivate others as well as get motivated!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 1 boy and 2 girls. I lost 25lbs in the 2nd half of 2014 using MFP before enduring a super stressful year last year and gaining it all back. I need to lose about 70 lbs total now and some days it's really hard to get going but I'm determined because I miss the energy I used to have before I gained the weight.
  • sammiegrl1
    sammiegrl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a SAHM for 3 small children. Between my kids and house cleaning I'm struggling with staying motivated and eating right since eating quick not so healthy meals is easy when you're constantly on the move. Really want to lose about 30lbs (mostly my baby weight from last pregnancy) before my wedding in JuneJune! I could use some motivation from other Mommy's!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    SAHM to a 2 year old and pregnant with our second. I was successful with getting to goal weight before getting pregnant again, but pregnancy is a whole new battle, lol. Feel free to add me!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just had baby exactly one month ago. Feel free to friend me, always looking for fitness pals.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm to a 2-year-old. After a year or so of struggle I'm finally able to focus on weight loss. You can add me.
  • chameleon6
    chameleon6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! SAHM here too of 4 kids. I have 45 pounds to lose and am totally committed to the journey. I know tracking works as I did it last year for 6 weeks and lost 5 lbs. We moved and I couldn't keep up with tracking otherwise I would've stuck with it. I've learned that I can't shy away from adding every food, even if I feel guilty acknowledging it. Also, it's important to log meals even if you don't know the exact nutrition content. Find something close if you don't have time to create a recipe. Seeing my calorie log motivated me to exercise as well...I've never burned a calorie I haven't eaten
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    7yo twins here. But it's been so much easier since they started school...
  • jonial99
    jonial99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been home for a year now. Looking for help. I have 3 teenagers who like to eat. So far 3 weeks of watching what I eat. I'm determined to do this.
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 3 kiddos under 5. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am a single stay at home mom whom I homeschool my daughter .....struggling with working out but not eating lol