Friends for accountability & support!

Options
Hi!

I'm Kate, 28 years old, from Minnesota. I'm definitely looking to lose some lbs, but mostly just want to get HEALTHY!

I've always used MFP solo, but with such a cool community, I'd love to add some friends to keep each other motivated! Also, I recently opened up my diary - knowing others can see it definitely keeps me accountable (and motivates me to make healthier choices).

Making a lifestyle change is much easier when you surround yourself with people with similar goals. If you find yourself in the same boat, I'd love the add!

Kate

Replies

• taebofreak
    taebofreak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas. I would love to be your buddy. My diary is open too. Feel free to add me.
  • Ashleylongo462
    Ashleylongo462 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm from Pennsylvania and have a hard time sticking to anything!!! Would love the added accountability and support!!!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in Southern California, 24 years old, and definitely wouldn't mind an add!
  • bikinivirgin
    bikinivirgin Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The more adds the merrier here. I'm starting up this hill slowly but surely and I'm going to get to my goal weight no matter what just so I can feel better about myself. I feel a change this time I was honest logging food when last time I hid it and I'm allowing myself to eat foods just trying to cut back portions and add more fruit and vegetables which is a challenge sometimes but I know its better for me. Happy to check in with people cheering and pushing one another. Here's to the year that you pushed a want into reality!!!
  • floyuki
    floyuki Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am Florence Yuki, 35 years old, from The Netherlands. Welcome to add me be your buddy
  • Rebeccappy
    Rebeccappy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    34 ATL. Feel free to add me!
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm from North Carolina 45 feel free to add
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    35, STL. Anyone here can feel free to add me.
  • pdvshym
    pdvshym Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    44 uk 9 days in and doing ok
  • DetereminedSN49
    DetereminedSN49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to MFP. I need to be some accountability as well. Please feel free to add me!!!!
  • ashleyo1017
    ashleyo1017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Michigan and am 6 months into my weight loss journey. Anyone can Feel free to add me.
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    35 yrs old, West Virginia. I've been on this weight loss journey for a couple years off and on. In 2005 I weighed 250 lbs... got to 170. Had a few kids, went through rough times... started back on this journey a few yrs ago at 224 lbs. Down to 182 and ready to complete this journey finally!! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK , 24 years old feel free to add me xx
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • katieclon
    katieclon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm Katie. 22 years old. 5'9" and 180 pounds. From Illinois. Feel free to add me!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • kmelton82
    kmelton82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Kim, 33 and in Louisiana. I'm in a similiar situation in that I've always gone solo when using MFP. This time around, however, I am determined to do it right and with a more positive attitude. Feel free to add me. And good luck.
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Started a week ago. WI, 43, needing to drop about 50 to 80.
  • nicoleamber2121
    nicoleamber2121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Nicole, 19, and I've gained the freshman 30 and trying to shed it off and replace that fat with muscle! Add me!
  • libix
    libix Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Looking for some motivation! Y'all are awesome for being on here.