I'm new!!

Options
Been on here a few times not sure who to talk to sometimes losing the weight keeping up with the diet and maintaining it is hard!!! I'm dedicated to lose 100 pounds my parents are both over weight and with many health issues and I refuse to get any bigger then I am!!! I look at myself and feel so ugh

Replies

• jnher2211
    jnher2211 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you girl, Im trying to loose 60lbs. You can do it !!!
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it! x
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am into my second week, weigh day tomorrow, I need lots of luck. I lost 5lbs first week. I need to lose approx 70lbs in total. I really feel charting everything down helps so much. Add me and we can help each other.
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    We can do this! Good luck!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Logging daily on MFP daily will help you reach your goals. I lost 86 pounds using MFP. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jashernandez834
    jashernandez834 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks!! I keep logging and exercising started so hopefully it becomes easier thanks for ur kind words sent u a FR hope we keep in touch
  • caitlinherbert1995
    Options
    Hi tomorrow is my first day back at college and want to finally get in shape. Need some friends to help keep me motivated!! Add me!!
  • Thickivory
    Thickivory Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Just stick with it girl!!
  • mutant80
    mutant80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck trust the process
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me. :)
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good luck and well done on making the choice for your health. You can do it!!!!
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Start shooting out FR and get some motivational people on your side. I have been LUCKY to have a core group of ladies on mine who keeps me logging in to see what brainy/crazy/honest/inappropriate things they are going to say next..both part of their fitness journey and not! Good luck!