In their 30s and need to loose 30 or more?

Options
12346»

Replies

• liftrunrepeat
    liftrunrepeat Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm 31, and would like to reach my 1st goal of 50 lbs this year (2016). Feel free to friend me!
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    BunnyBomb wrote: »
    I'm 38 and when I started 10 days ago I was 180 lbs and needed to lose 31 lbs.

I've lost 6 lbs already but I have a disability and cannot do 10,000 steps in a day... not without hurting myself... so this will be hard :( Please add me!

27321529.png

I don't think I have ever thought 10,000 steps a day was needed to lose weight. I definitely do not get that. I just remember that anything under 5,000 is sedentary and basically does not count as negative calories. anything over, does. :)
  • Piggytummy
    Piggytummy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 next week! I have 38lbs left to lose..already lost 32 :)
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I'll be 37 next month, and I've had 3 kids. I've lost about 17 pounds so far, and I have 65 to go. I slipped up through the holidays, but I'm back on track losing 2 pounds a week just through eating differently. I'd love support buddies to help with the exercise motivation.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, be 39 in 2 weeks. I'm 5'2 168lbs, 30lbs would be incredible!
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and aiming to lose about 70 lbs. I started gaining in college but it really got out of control the past 7 or 8 years. Feel free to add me!
  • Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    <== No longer an accurate deception

I'm 36 and looking to lose 32 lbs as of today. I've joined DietBet and downloaded Pack app. I'm determined to do this thing!

• shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and want to lose 30lb. Life is so busy
  • princesstweeble
    princesstweeble Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and want to lose 70!!! Wowza!
  • yummymum77
    yummymum77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. 38 would like to lose around 40lbs. Fertility treatments did me in. Treatment failure...finished me off. This year is my class reunion so you know....but really I just want to feel like me again:)
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm turning 29 in a few months >.> But I consider myself in the 30s age group when it comes to health/fitness. Or at least I'm aware that my 30s are very close. I'm at 81kg right now, aiming to lose about 15kg. Anyone is welcome to add me <3
  • Heidisjourney
    Heidisjourney Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have 44lb to lose, hopefully most of them before September :)
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome, so far I have lost 115lbs. But you have requested friends in their 30's, I am older. But hey good luck on your journey
  • akyonder
    akyonder Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 31. Looking to be 145# by my birthday in mid July. I would love to be a part of a positive support group. Feel free to friend me!
  • crissting
    crissting Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    shianeg wrote: »
    @mossyoakcwgrl congrats on your thirty!! Now if I can just lose 5

Being positive is what helps with Weight loss. Of course you can lose 5 lbs. People have lots hundreds. Always remember that.
  • JLynnMetalAngel
    JLynnMetalAngel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and need to lose at least 50 lbs. Been needing to for a while, mainly to better my health but also to feel better avout myself.
  • phatdopeness
    phatdopeness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @mossyoakcwgrl congrats on your thirty!! Now if I can just lose 5
    @mediacorinne I hear ha! I need to be down 40 by June. Hopefully we all can motivate and inspire eachother to stay on track

@mediacorinne you can lose that in a week on MFP.
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 39 and trying again to lose about 50 lbs I need motivation feel free to add me
  • smileymichele86
    smileymichele86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I definitely need to lose weight about 20lb to be a bit healthier and for a surgery I need to have split abdominal muscles repaired from two previous surgeries.
    I'm hoping to get a second opinion off another hospital and surgeon because my previous surgeon wanted me to lose about 42 pounds in 6 months :/ and because of ill health it takes me longer.
    I had lost 26 pounds in 1.5 yrs but put a little bit back on about 7lb due to ill health and my ibs making me feel ill and I'm on a few medications for pain.
    Has anyone else lost weight but then it stops?
    I need kick start my weight loss again.
    Has anyone been able to restart their weight loss and lose pounds.
    I'm really struggling at the moment even with going to a weight management group through my doctor.

Has anyone else hit a weight loss wall and struggling to get past it or over it.

Thank you :)