Yea! Wahoo!

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
My Wii Fit finally announced today "that's Normal" instead of "thats over weight! Yay!!!!

24.9 BMI 135.8 lbs.

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    My Wii Fit finally announced today "that's Normal" instead of "thats over weight! Yay!!!!

24.9 BMI 135.8 lbs.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I was hoping for a Wii Fit for Christmas, but when the bf goes shopping on the 23rd of December, no such luck. lol :laugh:

Glad to see you're making progress. Do you like the Wii Fit so far?
  • amunet07
    Options
    Way to go! I was hoping for a Wii Fit for Christmas, but when the bf goes shopping on the 23rd of December, no such luck. lol :laugh:

Glad to see you're making progress. Do you like the Wii Fit so far?

I do like it very much. I've had a treadmill for years now and hardly ever use it and had a gym membership for a couple of months but used it once every other week. With the Wi Fit I work out at least three times a week. I think it is (besides MFP) the best tools I have that has helped me achieve the success I have in losing weight.

I highly recommend it. :happy:
  • amunet07
    Options
    lol, Do you think Cheese Cake would be a good reward?? :laugh: :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    thats great congrats, :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Guppy
    Guppy Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome:wink: How do you like the wii fit?? I was thinking about getting it --- I love the wii in general but wii fit seems like it would be a great motivator to work out!! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! That is wonderful!:flowerforyou:

I didn't even know it did that! Wow, I really need to get one! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!