I'm losing 20 lbs, looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
I'm 5'4", 127 lbs, 37/27.5/38 b/w/h. My goal is 107 lbs, so I'm losing 20 lbs. You don't need similar stats, just 20 lbs to lose/left to lose. I'm not sure what else to put here, this is my first time looking for a weight loss buddy. I'm just looking for someone to do this with.

Replies

• lorirhodes1972
    lorirhodes1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this also. I have about 70 lbs to lose. I will be your weight loss buddy if you want.
  • nikseptember
    nikseptember Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sure, thanks. :)
  • areml
    areml Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and 130lbs with same goal as yours. Would be happy to motivate and to be motivated.
  • Amysexyback
    Amysexyback Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I all about firends and accountability! Looking to lose 20, but over all 50. Please add me! You're not alone!
  • MindaD
    MindaD Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been using mfp since 2012 lost 50lbs gained back 20 after slacking and am back again and need motivation as well add me :)
  • wuyil
    wuyil Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey! im hoping to lose around 10-15 pounds, please add me! im 5'5 and weigh 130 :) 19 year old girl.
  • LuLizard
    LuLizard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, feel free to add me as well! I've gone from 149lbs to 136 and so now I reckon 121 may be a good goal. Maybe less, who knows.. :)
  • MeOnlyBetter16
    MeOnlyBetter16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join you. My goal is to lose 30 pounds. I'm 30 years old.
  • sronit
    sronit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ditto! 5"4 hoping to lose 15-20 lbs
  • CariShark
    CariShark Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in the same boat as your guys. I have lost 90lbs but i have been slacking for a few months now. Getting back on it... Working to lose 20-30lbs!
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm 5'6" and have 70 pounds to lose. Need all the accountability buddies I can get.
  • Miland1976
    Miland1976 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group also. I'm 5'3" and weigh 136 and just joined MFP this week. I'm retired military and have spent most of my life being very fit but realize I'm at a tipping point now...continue to gain weight slowly or turn back and lose my weight gain (20 lbs) and get my BMI back to where I feel great. I choose to turn back. Group support is a wonderful motivator!
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'4" and also looking to lose about 20 lbs and would like some friends that will motivate me and where we can help each other through this :) Add me :)
  • 20likenow
    20likenow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I want to loose 20 lbs! I am 143 5"7. Last time I was 122 I was 8 weeks pregnant 5 years ago! I've tried so many attempts and failed :(
  • ivygetshealthy
    ivygetshealthy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am attempting to lose 40 pounds. Any friends and motivation would really help. Add me.
  • lana1977
    lana1977 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!!!!! need to lose 40-50 lbs................ love to have friends to do this with!!
  • nikseptember
    nikseptember Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Should I make this into a group?
  • annakarinina
    annakarinina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'5" and 135 looking to lose 15-20 pounds but have trouble staying accountable. Anyone else with the same issues please feel free to add me! I need to stay motivated :)
  • McLou123
    McLou123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! How does the group thing work? I'm new to MFP :-)
  • socalmo
    socalmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm 5'6" and have 70 pounds to lose. Need all the accountability buddies I can get.

Agree! Can I add you?